What shits ya!

Remove this Banner Ad

Why is it every time the escalator is off, it always looks to your eye that it's rolling against you?

First if all you do the little trip, theb it feels like you are walking against the tide..

They are just stairs! Shouldht feel any dufferent to stairs. I got lactic acid burn after walking a flight of 20 just now.

Pretty sure this was discussed in a recent issue of New Scientist (seriously). Will let you know when I read it.

Pretty sure this was discussed in a recent issue of New Scientist (seriously). Will let you know when I read it.

I'll bet it's about the brain being used to making the journey normally with no effort, so when you step on and walk the body is like what's this all about? Didnt sign up for this..

Caht explain the eye tricks tho

I'll bet it's about the brain being used to making the journey normally with no effort, so when you step on and walk the body is like what's this all about? Didnt sign up for this..

Caht explain the eye tricks tho

Seems plausible.

Gastro.

Spent last night up every half hour with my youngest. She has only chucked once since 7 this morning but has barely moved while we replenish her fluids except for a few craps. Now comes the waiting game to see if anyone else got it off her.

Not life or death, but gee it shits me (figuratively speaking).

that the best rugby team in the world by a country mile also enjoys the added advantage of, just before kick off, the right to tell the other team that they're going to kill them and the other team must "respect" this psych exercise without a right of reply.

******* New Zealanders pretending that when they beat the Wallabies that they are beating a side that is anything other than third rate.

Much as it annoys me that a game as simplistic and pointless as League absorbs almost all of the "rugby" talent in this country, the reality is that Rubgy Union in Australia might as well be amateur.

Almost all of the relevant footballing talent is absorbed by AFL (outside of NSW and Qld) and the NRL (in NSW and Qld). The talent pool for the Wallabies is so diluted that by the time we are selecting players the available population would be smaller than what is available to New Zealand (which channels all of its best athletic talents into a program to produce All Blacks).

I'd like to see what would happen if we could combine the best of League with the best of Union. I doubt that the All Blacks would be dominant.

Law of probability would state I'm 50% chance of getting the correct corner of the fitted sheet on first go.

All up including tonight you know how many times I've done it in 38 years? Zero.

There is a conspiracy here i just don't know what angle it's coming from.

This is worse than the getting the usb the right way one, which also runs against probability

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Law of probability would state I'm 50% chance of getting the correct corner of the fitted sheet on first go.

All up including tonight you know how many times I've done it in 38 years? Zero.

There is a conspiracy here i just don't know what angle it's coming from.

This is worse than the getting the usb the right way one, which also runs against probability
Maybe it shrunk in the wash!

Cmon doss! still fits fine! Just choose the wrong side every time... The king isht a perfect square, Two sides are like 10 inches longer. But you don't know if you have it right til you've hooked one corner one and have got to the next to find you are 10 inches too long...

No pun

Cmon doss! still fits fine! Just choose the wrong side every time... The king isht a perfect square, Two sides are like 10 inches longer. But you don't know if you have it right til you've hooked one corner one and have got to the next to find you are 10 inches too long...

No pun

I'd say I'm closer to 50/50 than not, but I'd still be on the negative side of the ledger. I even flick the sheet out onto the bed so I can eyeball it, then > 50% of the time eyeball it wrong.

Maybe you need a spreadsheet.. hey, I just made a funny I think.
But seriously, all my fitted sheets are white and queen... How can I possibly tell which one is which? #nightmare #firstworldproblems

Remove this Banner Ad

Back