What shits ya!

Remove this Banner Ad

People who immediately dismiss ideas before they’ve even listened to what they are & how positively they can impact a life. They just say ‘No! It’s wrong!’ Yet they can never tell you why it’s wrong or why they are against it. Closed minded arseholes.

Need more context here.

Need more context here.
So my daughter suffers from anxiety and she's been using mindfulness techniques at home and at school to help her through her day. it's had a massive effect on her outlook and happiness. She's loving life so much. So I post an article about the positive outcomes from such practices in the classroom and whether they should be compulsory and whilst people are allowed to disagree with it no one could tell me why. One person who responded I'm surprised can actually read but he's the type of person who wouldn't read the article anyway, just because it's different it's wrong. Hates Muslims. Hates Labor. Hates anything that's not white and bogan. Just talk to me about why you're against it. I'm not going to hate you for it, but if you just say no with nothing then you just come off looking like a twat.

So my daughter suffers from anxiety and she's been using mindfulness techniques at home and at school to help her through her day. it's had a massive effect on her outlook and happiness. She's loving life so much. So I post an article about the positive outcomes from such practices in the classroom and whether they should be compulsory and whilst people are allowed to disagree with it no one could tell me why. One person who responded I'm surprised can actually read but he's the type of person who wouldn't read the article anyway, just because it's different it's wrong. Hates Muslims. Hates Labor. Hates anything that's not white and bogan. Just talk to me about why you're against it. I'm not going to hate you for it, but if you just say no with nothing then you just come off looking like a twat.
quick question- because I think I see your problem here- did you post this article on facebook?

Is this on your Facebook?

This is more of a "What bemuses you" but Telstra online chat taking the piss by saying I'm talking to "Brendo" when it's very very apparent this is some person from a different country and I could be wrong but it's a fair guess it aint a Brendo. I guess Aussies are so xenophobic with this stuff they started to do this?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like where this is going but need more info.
Specifically dance mum's who don't understand their little Bohdi and Masyn (pronounced Macie wtf) aren't the sun stars and moon, so the rules actually apply to them.

Specifically dance mum's who don't understand their little Bohdi and Masyn (pronounced Macie wtf) aren't the sun stars and moon, so the rules actually apply to them.
Amen to that brother. Both my daughters are in performance dance teams and we see way too much of that from dance mums.

Most are fine, that minority are very unpleasant

what dance styles do you teach?

Amen to that brother. Both my daughters are in performance dance teams and we see way too much of that from dance mums.

Most are fine, that minority are very unpleasant
Very simple rule, if you check in after the section has started you don't go on. Checks in 4 dancers into the section and wonders why we say sorry you're not performing.
what dance styles do you teach?
Jazz, Ballet, Tap, Hip Hop, Contemporary, Lyrical and Neo-classical.

I don't get being terrified of the dentist. The worst I've had is wisdom teeth being pulled in the chair so never had root canal work or anything like that done, but I didn't think it was that bad.

People at the footy who call for a free every 5 seconds

People who can't merge properly

People (mostly old) who drive around with a f** hanging out of their mouth

People who put their 6 week old babies in day care
Hawks & Dees?
Norf and anyone?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back