Whatever re

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

My mate Spiz was telling me right.. how he went to the supermarket and that re.. and as he was like approaching the fridge.. he saw like a couple like right.. reaching right in towards the back of the fridge to get the latest.. and he goes * these guys right.. here's another chance to do my lil bit for the community.. so as he approached em he said.. reeeee vlakes.. what are you doing and that re.. get the milk towards the front of the fridge.. yeah.. the used by date ain't the latest and greatest and that re.. but you can't just reach in.. and risk touching all the other cartons.. just to get what yoooou want.. it's not all about yoooou you know.. he reckons they looked at him like stunned mullets.. a sign that they no doubt learnt their lesson. Spiz reckons he's had a bit of a strut in his step since.. cause he feels like he's done his lil bit for the community.

Mbravo re Spiz. Mbravo re Spiz.

Last edited:
Rangers v Celtic 8:45pm. Bein Sports 513.

Haven't watched much Scottish football over the yrs.. rivalry is huge.. Ange Postecoglu coaching Celtic.. Jeez.. can't refuse this one.

Good build up as well. Old firm Classics and rivalry from 7:30pm.

A late Drac quote draft bolter re..

'So you go and visit your friend.. it's all good.. someone else can follow the rules.. I'm not going to.. it's not you just visiting your mate.. it's the coronavirus as well'.

Do people visit their mates.. because everyone else is following the rules? Ha? Who is doing the thinking for who?

Vote 1.. The Drac......................... The Savior!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

finally some honestyā€¦.

Finally.

Just on the topic, the political cheerleading in Victoria for a complete totalitarian regime astonishes me.

The state has gone to the wall. We will never recover from this.

I have friends in the UK, Europe and USA who are messaging me genuinely concerned that Australia has fallen to Communist local leaders.

Finally.

Just on the topic, the political cheerleading in Victoria for a complete totalitarian regime astonishes me.

The state has gone to the wall. We will never recover from this.

I have friends in the UK, Europe and USA who are messaging me genuinely concerned that Australia has fallen to Communist local leaders.
I had a friend call me from India last night wondering what on earth is going on here and wanting to ensure i was okay because they're seeing footage of the riots.
He can't believe the paranoia here.
It's most definitely genuinely concerning

Last edited:

If my overseas friends sent me such messages, I'd be more concerned for their welfare.

I had a friend call me from India last night wondering what on earth is going on here and wanting to ensure i was okay because they're seeing footage of the riots.
He can't believe the paranoia here.
It's most definitely genuinely concerning
Had a really lengthy chat with a former girlfriend of mine who is back in the UK. She could not believe the restrictions in place, stories of children being banned from playgrounds, dogs in the pound being put down to stop 'human movement'.

When you step back and subjectively look at what we're being faced with its pretty incredible.

They're free.

I'm not - hence the concern.

Genuinely concerned that Australia has fallen to a Communist regime? That's an interesting one.

Interesting definition of Communism, if you know what I mean. Bit weird. Silly sort of thing.

Is Gladys a secret Red?

Are we still allowed to say bad things about the government?

Elections are pretty overrated I guess, real freedom is about being able to go to the pub and 'get on the beers'.

Genuinely concerned that Australia has fallen to a Communist regime? That's an interesting one.

Interesting definition of Communism, if you know what I mean. Bit weird. Silly sort of thing.

Is Gladys a secret Red?

Are we still allowed to say bad things about the government?

Elections are pretty overrated I guess, real freedom is about being able to go to the pub and 'get on the beers'.
Their words, not mine.

If you can't understand why people around the world are looking at AUS in utter disbelief, then I can't help you.

Their words, not mine.

If you can't understand why people around the world are looking at AUS in utter disbelief, then I can't help you.

If you or your imaginative --not imaginary-- friends can't understand the difference between totalitarian government and public health orders in time of global pandemic, then I don't think I'm the one who needs to be helped.

Not sure if she was given an exemption to cross the border in to Victoria in the end.. but what ever happened to that mother.. who was fully vaccinated.. seeking an exemption to help her daughter who was going through chemotherapy? Why on earth would you even think about not granting her an exemption?

Not sure if she was given an exemption to cross the border in to Victoria in the end.. but what ever happened to that mother.. who was fully vaccinated.. seeking an exemption to help her daughter who was going through chemotherapy? Why on earth would you even think about not granting her an exemption?
100% - this is the stuff that goes global, decisions made by bureaucrats that are not based in any form of science, otherwise it would be publicly accessible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back