What's his BE?

Remove this Banner Ad

Buddy is 12k cheaper too

Extra cash might be useful helping with injury trades

Every chance he spuds up this week on Rance though. I remember his game on him last year, gave away a heap of BS frees that only protected species would get and didn't kick straight, could've easily been a 90 odd, but only got 60 I think.
Yeah I was a little concerned about the matchup this week, but he has a low BE and it's being played at Etihad rather than the G, so hopefully Sydney's midfield can win plenty of footy and get it going in his direction.

I've gone and looked at the heat maps of Ed Langdon's now that I know how to do it. Looking at the stats and comparing them against the heat maps, he's playing different roles depending on match-ups I reckon. Those games where he's gone big, he's clearly playing as a full time midfielder, the games where he has only put up average scores also happen to be the games where it looks as though he's playing as a half forward flanker. You couldn't even say he's playing as a high half forward in those games as he just seems to hover around the 50 metre arcs on one side of the ground.

Yeah I was a little concerned about the matchup this week, but he has a low BE and it's being played at Etihad rather than the G, so hopefully Sydney's midfield can win plenty of footy and get it going in his direction.

I've gone and looked at the heat maps of Ed Langdon's now that I know how to do it. Looking at the stats and comparing them against the heat maps, he's playing different roles depending on match-ups I reckon. Those games where he's gone big, he's clearly playing as a full time midfielder, the games where he has only put up average scores also happen to be the games where it looks as though he's playing as a half forward flanker. You couldn't even say he's playing as a high half forward in those games as he just seems to hover around the 50 metre arcs on one side of the ground.
Lol, so one game he's Mitch Robinson off the leash, the next game he's Luke Dahlhaus

Fair enough

If Langdon is not currently in contention for AA winger then something is wrong! Love what he's doing and looked at him too.

Should do well enough for F6 but I do wonder what will happen when Brad Hill returns.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back