Fritsch

:)
Richards: 13
Coffield: 50
Spargo: -4
Barry: 32
Phillips: -19
Fritsch: 53

What sort of money are Rice and Ridley expected to make if thye hit their average or projected scores?

What sort of money are Rice and Ridley expected to make if thye hit their average or projected scores?
Hope you took Rice Hepps if you're looking for a quick cash grab

A good second game is way more beneficial than a good first game then poor second game

That good first score only has one price movement, whereas the good second game will have two weeks worth of price movements

Hope you took Rice Hepps if you're looking for a quick cash grab

A good second game is way more beneficial than a good first game then poor second game

That good first score only has one price movement, whereas the good second game will have two weeks worth of price movements

Haha I took neither this week as Smith and Waters were priority, the plan was to downgrade coffield/murray/richards to the better performer but with Austin coming through it looks like i have a new plan :)

Haha I took neither this week as Smith and Waters were priority, the plan was to downgrade coffield/murray/richards to the better performer but with Austin coming through it looks like i have a new plan :)
Fair enough

Richards has came good lately IIRC which helps

Upgrade targets

Sicily
Heeney
Westhoff
Hurn
Simpson
Seedsman
Gaff
Curnow
Treloar
Coniglio

Rookies

Barry
Cole
Fritsch
Spargo
Crowden :$
Coffield

Hack Billings (wondering whether to turf him now or on his bye)
Sicily: 102
Heeney: 97
Westhoff: 121
Hurn: 85
Simpson: 75
Seedsman: 109
Gaff: 82
Curnow: 150
Treloar: 100
Coniglio: 88

Rookies

Barry: 32
Cole: 49
Fritsch: 41
Spargo: 17
Crowden: 62
Coffield: 49

Hack Billings: 75

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coffield: 59
Spargo: 46
:think:

Hard to call them two, could hold or fold on both this week, all up to teams really with Barry and Mirra, while Crowden would be an extra warm body. Barry and Mirra will make cash if they return and have already had byes, so trading say Spargo now to Ahern might not be that bad a call while upgrading a Coffield/Petracca.
Fritsch: 35
Austin: -56
Rice: -13
Phillips: 3
Mirra: -11
Thanks mate, hopefully Mirra returns, an extra 50-100k from him the next two weeks would be really beneficial

:think:

Hard to call them two, could hold or fold on both this week, all up to teams really with Barry and Mirra, while Crowden would be an extra warm body. Barry and Mirra will make cash if they return and have already had byes, so trading say Spargo now to Ahern might not be that bad a call while upgrading a Coffield/Petracca.
Spargo's 44 will drop out of his rolling average with his next game, and if he can replicate another score similar to today's 70, then he will continue to make cash for a while. I'm holding for now.

Spargo's 44 will drop out of his rolling average with his next game, and if he can replicate another score similar to today's 70, then he will continue to make cash for a while. I'm holding for now.
He seems a bit topsy turvy, he definitely has some ceiling though having scored like 4 times in the 70-80 range, while he has stunk it up twice.

But yeah, he could also throw another 40 up and hold ground in price like what Coffield did, but if he did that I'd consider that a fail for holding him through his bye as he's a prime downgrade option for Ahern at the moment

Right now I'm looking at 7 in DEF, 7 in the mids and 5 up forward next week before trades, however that includes the likes of Crowden, Barry, Mirra, Laird and the 4 St Kilda rookies, so it could be only 14-15-16 that get named come Thursday. Coffield is sitting in defence, so he can easily be brought into midfield if my 7 all get up whrich would be great.

If a ruck rookie like Jones or Abbott plays this week I'm tempted to take the punt and sideways who I already have sitting in there if I'm a few short, particularly Abbott as apparently he toweled Preuss up and Geelong have had ruck issues all year through form and injury, so they may give the kid a chance having used all of Stanley, Smith, Ratugolea and now Buzza in that role. I thought similarly with GWS and Flynn who I took for English, but he hasn't emerged yet (still might with Lobb getting injured again but they have their bye this week).

My remaining rookies are

DEF: Austin, Rice, Mirra, Coffield (Mirra and Coffield likely get moved on first)
MID: Phillips, Barry, Spargo (now trading M8 Petracca due to Fritsch outscoring him)
RUC: Flynn
FWD: Fritsch (F6-7), Crowden (M11/F8)

Only 11 trades left

By the start of R15 I definitely will have brought in another premium defender for Coffield/Mirra so will probably bat 5-3 there and wait on Austin to fatten up, while Petracca will be turned into a premium mid, so will be 8-3 on that line.

Looking at Ahern, Murphy, J Smith and Redman as downgrades (will need 3 or 4 downgrades). If Phillips was peaking this week I'd turn him into Giro, alas I'm heavy in R14 in midfield and defence, so can't take him.

Coffield: 59
Spargo: 46
Fritsch: 35
Austin: -56
Rice: -13
Phillips: 3
Mirra: -11

Looks like a few tough calls to make come round 14, I'll potentially need to move one of Rice or Austin on very prematurely to fund and field a team for the round.

Anyways no use getting too far ahead, still got this nightmare to deal with first

Any chance of grabbing
Geulfi
Doedee
ZGL
Franklin

Cheers

Looks like a few tough calls to make come round 14, I'll potentially need to move one of Rice or Austin on very prematurely to fund and field a team for the round.

Anyways no use getting too far ahead, still got this nightmare to deal with first

Any chance of grabbing
Geulfi
Doedee
ZGL
Franklin

Cheers

Zgl 4
Guelfi 59
Franklin 61
Doedee 63

How about Andrew Brayshaw’s BE this week please? I need the campaigner not to lose $10K so that a I can perform my last “paint the fence” down/up to bring in most likely Hurley/J.Smith the following week and not blow a 3rd trade to fund it.:praying:

How about Andrew Brayshaw’s BE this week please? I need the campaigner not to lose $10K so that a I can perform my last “paint the fence” down/up to bring in most likely Hurley/J.Smith the following week and not blow a 3rd trade to fund it.:praying:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back