Other Where are They Now?

Remove this Banner Ad

For those that were with us around superbowl time we had a thread dedicated to our 'blow-ins'.... the blokes that came in to give us their 5 cents worth regarding the play-offs and superbowl... and just as quickly disappeared.

Many even took the effort to contribute to the 'are you sick of danielz' thread... which still stands as 13 yes... and 11 no... I think. Thanks for that dspeed.

So as Bingle would say... 'So where the bloody hell are you?' boys

newbanontourismad-765474.jpg

Yes thats a personal call out to...

MSG77
Wce_all_da_way
usalion
Aussie Joe
Bombers_Forever
Alberton_Magpie
Raskolnikov
statsman74
SriLankanCat

However we do have one 'sticker' out of this... that I know of, the above may have came back, I just cant recall any recent messages...

Brasher!! - welcome to the family, haha.

For those that were with us around superbowl time we had a thread dedicated to our 'blow-ins'.... the blokes that came in to give us their 5 cents worth regarding the play-offs and superbowl... and just as quickly disappeared.

Many even took the effort to contribute to the 'are you sick of danielz' thread... which still stands as 13 yes... and 11 no... I think. Thanks for that dspeed.

So as Bingle would say... 'So where the bloody hell are you?' boys

newbanontourismad-765474.jpg

Yes thats a personal call out to...

MSG77
Wce_all_da_way
usalion
Aussie Joe
Bombers_Forever
Alberton_Magpie
Raskolnikov
statsman74
SriLankanCat

However we do have one 'sticker' out of this... that I know of, the above may have came back, I just cant recall any recent messages...

Brasher!! - welcome to the family, haha.
haha, great thread! no worries for that poll thread mate! :D

i have seen wce all da way online recently reading the board, so tad harsh there perhaps, my favorite is SriLankanCat, was so keen last year, such a big supporter, i always had a feeling he was just a bit of a bandwagoner though, at least he has some interest in NFL which is always a good thing

haha, great thread! no worries for that poll thread mate! :D

i have seen wce all da way online recently reading the board, so tad harsh there perhaps, my favorite is SriLankanCat, was so keen last year, such a big supporter, i always had a feeling he was just a bit of a bandwagoner though, at least he has some interest in NFL which is always a good thing

You know the reason I went back was because I didnt know who I was having all the arguments with about the Colts... apologies but I read the posts and reply... sometimes lose sight of who they were. I knew you were in there dspeed... but I forgot that YOU started the hate me thread, haha. jokes.

see if we here from any of our 'blow-ins'...

Always lurking, Biatch!:D

Anyway, my last post on this board was May 3rd. I made a valid criticism of a crap thread and got personally attacked, so I cried myself to sleep and vowed never to return.

Seriously though, if you hadn't noticed (and I'm betting you had), footy has started, which is the only reason I found this board in the first place. Baseball has also started, the Sox are running away with the AL East, and there was the NBA lottery and playoffs and the Stanley Cup playoffs too. So there has been plenty of other stuff to keep me occupied.

Also, don't know how you missed it since I replied in the "Offseason Team Review Thread" that you started and you even directly replied to my post. Also, I was posting along with g.g. in a discussion with you about the Brady Quinn pick in the "The 2007 NFL Draft" thread. But then again, I was using facts and logic to make my argument, so its no surprise you were ignoring my posts, as that is a trademark of your track record. Haha:D

That being said, I probably won't be in here too much til late in the season, just like always. If that makes me a blow-in, so be it. I really don't care. I don't need to come here to get my info on football. Living in the US, I will be bludgeoned over the head with it from August til February.

Sorry my BigFooty brother.

I did add the disclaimer to my post... that it was only that I hadnt noticed... I have been talking and messaging dspeed for months and months... spent days upon days worth of hours trying to explain simple logic to him... (haha)... and I still didnt realise it was him until I went back today to look. I just reply.

However you are one of ten's that turned up, its just a little joke. No hard feelings.

btw... I dont ignore posts... I am just so high in demand I have to be selective of which ones I reply too... (grant most of them are people disagreeing with me... still I can only do so much, haha)

I have been around but just not posting. I was following all the trades/draft etc.......it is very complicated compared to the AFL! I don't have as much time to post on this thread so I will restrict it to the big games........

To borrow a pic from a thread I made in the BFSC members board:

Cooo-eeee.gif

Don't forget about neddy36 and also a couple of old Cowboy fans oh_my_hat and Yankee_Magpie

A blow in? Jeez, thats tough.

First post here was June 2006, and there have been plenty of posts since then. (189, including this one actually...)

Sure, I disappear a bit after the season is over, but that was mainly because of the World Cup competition I run and then the AFL DreamTeam that takes up my spare time - after my wife, daughter, job etc...

Look forward to becoming more regular again in about a month or so...

A blow in? Jeez, thats tough.

First post here was June 2006, and there have been plenty of posts since then. (189, including this one actually...)

Sure, I disappear a bit after the season is over, but that was mainly because of the World Cup competition I run and then the AFL DreamTeam that takes up my spare time - after my wife, daughter, job etc...

Look forward to becoming more regular again in about a month or so...

haha - there could be a re-emergence of the daniel hate thread here.

thats probably about when I started... a few more posts I reckon, because I get tied into long discussions, haha.

good to have you ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

just had a visit from Lindenow Cat in the Draft thread, disappointed at missing out on the league, 'blows-in' during New Orleans' success then doesnt show his head for ages and comes back annoyed at being left out, :thumbsu: true blow-in material that

on another point, i think we have another stayer in our midst, Sven26 seems to be very knowledgeable about the game and looks to be a good poster on these boards! need more like him, not just contributing during the season or when their team does well, :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

I must say that I am disappointed to not be rated even a 'blow-in'! Is it because I voted against you danielz? :D

Even though my interest in the off-field occurances has waned, I still breeze in occasionally to read up on some stuff, like the filth Vick, and to see who will win this league haha. I just dont post much, cause my knowledge can lack in some areas :thumbsu:

Heck, I was even the Vikings mock drafter!

Don't forget about neddy36 and also a couple of old Cowboy fans oh_my_hat and Yankee_Magpie

I believe I contributed quite a bit to the draft and so on (post superbowl and playoffs). This is clearly the quietest time of the year and really there isn't that much to talk about, except hating Michael Vick, which really comes naturally to all NFL fans. :D

I ain't an NFL fanboy. How many of you can say you played the game for 9 years and has followed the NFL fanatically for 18 years?

Blow in? Man I've been posting for the last two seasons :(

I haven't been posting here, been posting on Jets forums though. And I pretty much refused to post around SuperBowl time because I don't like the blow ins :eek:

Plus I was in all the draft threads, just hasn't been enough Jets news to spark me to post much here.

well, I did post some stuff in the last month or so on Sav Rocca and the Eagles. Football for me pretty much begins on 1 September and ends with the Super Bowl- I don't get especially worked up about the draft or mini camps....or even the preseason.

I get much more involved with cricket and baseball, my true passions in sport- as well as the start of the Aussie rules season....

I've checked the board at times, but there really isn't anything of interest to post about....I'm sure I'll be back on board come September

I ain't an NFL fanboy. How many of you can say you played the game for 9 years and has followed the NFL fanatically for 18 years?

I dont think that really proves anything...

I have never played becauses there has never been a league or comp where I live in Australia.

and I've only followed for 6-7 years because I am only 23 and had no coverage or knowledge of the game existing prior... haha.

I've only followed for 6-7 years because I am only 23 and had no coverage or knowledge of the game existing prior... haha.

You need to harden the **** up danny boy!!! :D I started following my beloved Bills after seeing them play an OT thriller in 89 against the Houston Oilers. Kelly vs Moon - what a game!!

Went to the Pro Bowl in 1996 as a 19 year old, attended 4 more games the following year in 97. That's 5 of my 8 NFL games attended before I was 23.

I am hardcore baby!!!! :p

You need to harden the **** up danny boy!!! :D I started following my beloved Bills after seeing them play an OT thriller in 89 against the Houston Oilers. Kelly vs Moon - what a game!!

Went to the Pro Bowl in 1996 as a 19 year old, attended 4 more games the following year in 97. That's 5 of my 8 NFL games attended before I was 23.

I am hardcore baby!!!! :p

well I might come close as I am moving to Canada in March next year for 12-months... will base myself in Toronto nice and close to the border!! haha

wish I had the $$$ to go to prior games, haha.

well I might come close as I am moving to Canada in March next year for 12-months... will base myself in Toronto nice and close to the border!! haha

wish I had the $$$ to go to prior games, haha.

Toronto is a great city. With you being so close to the border, you might see the Bills play before I do!!! :mad: :p

Toronto is a great city. With you being so close to the border, you might see the Bills play before I do!!! :mad: :p

it all appears to be close proximity in that area.... buffalo, cleveland, detroit, chicago... then even a little further you've got indianapolis... cincinnati... green bay... (I think my geography is right?)

so we will see how we go, see what kind of job I land but I hope i'd get to see at least 3-4 games during the 2008 season.

it all appears to be close proximity in that area.... buffalo, cleveland, detroit, chicago... then even a little further you've got indianapolis... cincinnati... green bay... (I think my geography is right?)

so we will see how we go, see what kind of job I land but I hope i'd get to see at least 3-4 games during the 2008 season.

I assume you have an Aussie passport. If you do you are going to get sick and tired of customs every time you got back to Canada.

I have done a heap of world travel, and the only 2 times I have been searched have been travelling from the USA to Pearson Airport in Toronto!!!

I assume you have an Aussie passport. If you do you are going to get sick and tired of customs every time you got back to Canada.

I have done a heap of world travel, and the only 2 times I have been searched have been travelling from the USA to Pearson Airport in Toronto!!!

yeah i'm an aussie... dont have a passport yet.

but yes i am sure there will be some interesting times... I'm not sure how much trouble it will be to cross the boarder while im under my canada working visa (ie. entering and exiting canada could mess with this)...

just have to see how it goes... at worst i'll have a lot better TV coverage! haha.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back