Other Where are They Now?

Remove this Banner Ad

yeah i'm an aussie... dont have a passport yet.

but yes i am sure there will be some interesting times... I'm not sure how much trouble it will be to cross the boarder while im under my canada working visa (ie. entering and exiting canada could mess with this)...

just have to see how it goes... at worst i'll have a lot better TV coverage! haha.

Ha, good luck!

What's weird is that if you go to the very last page on the American Football Board, it dates back to September 2001. And the dudes who used to post there a LOT, like "oh_my_hat", etc, if you check their profiles, a lot of them were last active today, or march 2007, or february 2007, etc.

IE, they still get around on BF, yet how come we never see them in here? How come they dont post anymore? You'd think that with the American Football Board now picking up a lot of steam, with a lot more regulars and visitors then ever before, that those dudes would be back to engage in lots of conversation etc.

Are they like no longer NFL fans??

What's weird is that if you go to the very last page on the American Football Board, it dates back to September 2001. And the dudes who used to post there a LOT, like "oh_my_hat", etc, if you check their profiles, a lot of them were last active today, or march 2007, or february 2007, etc.

IE, they still get around on BF, yet how come we never see them in here? How come they dont post anymore? You'd think that with the American Football Board now picking up a lot of steam, with a lot more regulars and visitors then ever before, that those dudes would be back to engage in lots of conversation etc.

Are they like no longer NFL fans??

Probably just don't like us :D

The bastards. Who do they think they are? They didnt sound like die-hard fans anyway. Not like us tho. As they say, cream rises to the top.

Heh, you have to be die hard to say you support either the Jets or Raiders that's for sure!

Heh, you have to be die hard to say you support either the Jets or Raiders that's for sure!

Ain't that the truth. Been so long in the dumps could only be a genuine fan. But I dare say, both our teams (especially yours at the moment) are looking likely to have some success very soon. What we deserve for our troubles.

you reckon you've had it bad, tough times for us Dallas fans too - haven't won a playoff game since '96 :mad:

you reckon you've had it bad, tough times for us Dallas fans too - haven't won a playoff game since '96 :mad:

True. Cowboy fans tend to be genuine too. Mind you, Cowboys are the most successful team in NFL. Theyre always thereabouts. Jets fans in comparison have had longer lean patches. Really shows how much ticker you got when youre a long-time fan of a club...no matter who you support. Not changing teams every 4 years or whatever.

Ain't that the truth. Been so long in the dumps could only be a genuine fan. But I dare say, both our teams (especially yours at the moment) are looking likely to have some success very soon. What we deserve for our troubles.

Yep, a long time between drinks for the Jets. Raiders as well are having a bad few years which can really put some people off, hopefully at least one of us can have some success in the near future... Nah, who am I kidding, Raiders suck! :D :p (I do think they will do a lot better than people think they will this year though)

Yep, a long time between drinks for the Jets. Raiders as well are having a bad few years which can really put some people off, hopefully at least one of us can have some success in the near future... Nah, who am I kidding, Raiders suck! :D :p (I do think they will do a lot better than people think they will this year though)
you'll both struggle this year again! :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ravens are going nowhere with McNair. 2006 should be proof enough.
HAHA! 13-3 in a division that included the defending champs and a high powered Cincinnatti! one slip up against the eventual champs (only lost 15-6!)

now have a better running game, a long threat WR for once and a D as good as ever! even you tipped us to go 12-4! again gg arguing for the arguments sake!

scared of what?! :D not exactly a scary team the Jets! look no further then our D for scary!

Whaddya mean we're not scary, we have Marques Tuiasosopo as our back up QB! That's pretty damn scary (for us mainly)

HAHA! 13-3 in a division that included the defending champs and a high powered Cincinnatti! one slip up against the eventual champs (only lost 15-6!)

now have a better running game, a long threat WR for once and a D as good as ever! even you tipped us to go 12-4! again gg arguing for the arguments sake!

Yeah, but where did you go? Home!

No Lamar Hunt or Lombardi for you.

Rewind and replay 2006 for 2007.

The Jets have James Dearth, we know not what plummeting is while this master long snapper haunts our fields.

The Jets' problem is that they can't string more than 1 or 2 good playoff years together. This year should really be a break out one. No excuses. Miami are crap, Buffalo are crap. And Pats are gettable IMO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back