Prediction Which injured player do we rush back/keep playing next week?

Remove this Banner Ad

Vhaluus

Cancelled
10k Posts
May 13, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Throw out some names, I'll put the most popular into a poll (there's too many choices on our injury list to be able to list them all)

I'll play first.

We'll keep Walker in because otherwise we acknowledge we'd made a mistake.

Seeds will come in and be completely missing his burst of speed.

Walker will still play

Laird won't be given an extra week, that said he probably shouldn't need it.

Lynch will play

Jenkins is playing injured, he will still play

Throw out some names, I'll put the most popular into a poll (there's too many choices on our injury list to be able to list them all)

It will be Sloane. Coaches have never made a mistake, he's ready. If we can't win with the addition of a partially fit Rory, then we'll need 2 or 3 more sessions from our mindfurzers. Are our coaches undertaking something similar. Or were they absolved, despite being the reason that we lost. They are arrogant, you don't cop Campo without thinking you're not subject to review. Idiots, all and sundry.

Get Brodie Smith back in. We'll just play him for 1 minute per quarter and hide him in a pocket.

Season is over. Whatever gets us the highest draft pick while getting games into young players who will be around in 2 years is the way to go. We should not be playing otten, gibson etc who will be delisted end of the year. Also we should not be playing atkins, jacobs, mackay, kelly as they are just going through the motions and have been embarrassing. Play gallucci, murphy, wilson, davis, o"brien, dear, himmelberg and see who has a future. Not that hard. Will be glad after the next 4 games have passed as it will force don to start rebuilding for the future. Walker is injured, fmd why play him. Get him right for 2019.

Last edited:
We are in desperate need of Jarman and Edwards ....kick out Atkins and Mackay
Play the kids...a la Freo....for the rest of the year
Lose every game apart from Brissy and Carlton.
Bag a top 10 pick
Let whoever wants to leave go....delist Mackay
Bag some trade picks for the turn coats.
Load up on young TACKLING midfielders in the draft...and trade for a ruckman !!!!
Continue to play the kids next year....along side a fit Walker, Crouch, Gibbs, Talia, Smith, Laird.
Richmond won a flag with 5-6 dependable, mature players and a bunch of kids around them applying pressure.
Oh....and SACK the entire football department...assistant coaches and CM !!!!

It all starts with Jarman and Edwards....their bloody premiership players for God’s sake....they shouldn’t be languishing in the twos !!!!

So simple it hurts.

All 22 players come down with hamstring awareness during warmup and we become the first club to forfeit an AFL match. All 22 pull up with various other ailments and need to go in for season-ending surgeries.

Except Rory Sloane, who miraculously recovers from his lisfranc injury and his trade value skyrockets.

We finish bottom 4, Sloane and Lynch are traded for even better draft picks. We draft Lukosius, Rankine, Hately and Rozee. They all develop instantly. Brett Burton, Amon Woulfe, Scott Camporeale, Ben Hart and Matthew Clarke are sent to Malcolm Turnbull's newly-created Australian Space Agency and fired into the sun. Several luminaries of the Crows Bigfooty board are hired to take their places.

We go through the 2019 season undefeated and beat Richmond by 118 points in the grand final.

Am I doing it right?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All 22 players come down with hamstring awareness during warmup and we become the first club to forfeit an AFL match. All 22 pull up with various other ailments and need to go in for season-ending surgeries.

Except Rory Sloane, who miraculously recovers from his lisfranc injury and his trade value skyrockets.

We finish bottom 4, Sloane and Lynch are traded for even better draft picks. We draft Lukosius, Rankine, Hately and Rozee. They all develop instantly. Brett Burton, Amon Woulfe, Scott Camporeale, Ben Hart and Matthew Clarke are sent to Malcolm Turnbull's newly-created Australian Space Agency and fired into the sun. Several luminaries of the Crows Bigfooty board are hired to take their places.

We go through the 2019 season undefeated and beat Richmond by 118 points in the grand final.

Am I doing it right?
Yes...you are.
Why can’t the Don see this ???? ....It’s really pretty simple stuff.
I blame gun laws....otherwise we could just shoot the selectors who keep picking Mackay and we wouldn’t be in this mess to start with :(

Am I doing it right?

Think we need to get you into a CM training camp.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back