Who is more gutless; King or Didak?

Remove this Banner Ad

No chance of mentioning the acne scarred green boot wearing monster in this thread i suppose?

Well apart from personal attacks on somebodies physical and superficial appearance... can you give us an example of something Reimers has done that was gutless?

I had a quick perusal on youtube and managed to find a few examples for Didak...

[YOUTUBE]z-dLwuB1_Us[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]7yJPeGuQCaI[/YOUTUBE]

Well apart from personal attacks on somebodies physical and superficial appearance... can you give us an example of something Reimers has done that was gutless?

I had a quick perusal on youtube and managed to find a few examples for Didak...

[youtube]z-dLwuB1_Us[/youtube]

[youtube]7yJPeGuQCaI[/youtube]

...and those two dives are only from the last 3 weeks. YouTube's servers wouldn't have enough bandwidth to host every dive of his career.

Softest player in the competition by a country ****ing mile.

I am sure King wouldn't try and take a cheap shot behind someones back and then quiver to the ground like a filthy little bitch when that player turns around. We all know Didak does.:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So does giving yourself a reach-around via OP warriorship.

Your using some big words there, I admire your endeavour though. Unfortunately 'warriorship' isn't actually a word. :eek:

Couldn't expect much more from a Collingwood supporter though...

Unless.. do you think im posting whilst residing on one of these?

6740-viking-ship.jpg

Your using some big words there, unfortunately 'warriorship' isn't actually a word. :eek:

Couldn't expect much more from a Collingwood supporter though...

If, as your rightly pointed out, I used a word that actually does not exist. Why did you then refer to is as a 'word' in the opening part of your post? Surely a man of your obvious intellectual capacity, and keen eye for spelling and grammatical errors, would be free of such ironic failures.

You appear to like the sound of strumming your own banjo string.

EDIT: I see since I quoted your first post, you have changed it for reasons I can only believe to be that you think you have somehow improved on the original. This is not the case.

If, as your rightly pointed out, I used a word that actually does not exist. Why did you then refer to is as a 'word' in the opening part of your post? Surely a man of your obvious intellectual capacity, and keen eye for spelling and grammatical errors, would be free of such ironic failures.

You appear to like the sound of strumming your own banjo string.

EDIT: I see since I quoted your first post, you have changed it for reasons I can only believe to be that you think you have somehow improved on the original. This is not the case.

Have to get your thesaurus out for that one?

I assumed you meant warrior ship, which is indeed two words. See below.

6740-viking-ship.jpg

Its a tough one.....

Can i vote Maxwell :thumbsu:

Yeah, gutless is helping your team mates out by getting into a push and shove with Tom 'cheap-shot' Hislop, copping a couple of jumper punches on the chin and having the courage not to retaliate knowing we have bigger fish to fry.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back