Who is your favourite player

Remove this Banner Ad

200px-David_Ortiz.JPG

AirportWest #17 said:
Same here. He is the reason I follow the Yanks. Well that and the fact that George Costanza worked for them.

The Lou Gehrig pinstripes episode is classic.

Jeter for me too. Mo second. A Rod third.

Seriously Skankee heavy around here.

Carlito Beltran...or Jose Reyes...or David Wright...or...

I like Albert Pujols, Alfonso Soriano, Johan Santana, Randy Johnson.

I hate the Yankees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also really dig Billy Beane.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

being an Astro boy mine is Roger Clemens and Lance Berkman, was disappointed this season but both players were terrific

being an Astro boy mine is Roger Clemens and Lance Berkman, was disappointed this season but both players were terrific

Being a Yankees man I don't really see alot of Astros games. The one's I have seen though I have noticed that Berkman was playing 1st (obviously due to the serious knee injury he had..........last year). Zep666, how has he been since coming back from the injury becuase you look at a guy like Aaron Boone who did a similar injury (knee playing Basketball) and he was never the same player.

Mate, you were disappointed this season? Try being both a Carlton and a Cubs fan. Pretty excited about next year though. Soriano is a great player and i'm sure we will improve our rotation. Carlos Lee should do well for you guys.

it pissed me off when Cards won it because the stros 9 game streak near the end of the season nearly stole their playoff spot, maybe a bit biased but i think berkman deserved MVP as much as anyone else did, 43 HR i think and 138 RBIs

I got a lot of favourites but more so from back when I was younger and playing (dont follow it very much anymore) but the late 80's and 90's these would have been a few of them ...

Ken Griffey Jr
Roger Clemens
Barry Bonds
Kirby Puckett
Jack McDowell
Rickey Henderson
Ozzie Smith

Remove this Banner Ad

Back