Who Kicked The Most Goals In 2005?

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 5, 2004
FAR WEST SYDNEY
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Sturt, West Perth
There was once a website that had all Leading Goalkickers from around the country,which i can no longer find.So who kicked the most goals in your comp? Over a ton is always good,did any League have 2 100+ goalkickers?

Lee James at Riddell in the rdfl kicked 125 goals last year and won the burley sharpshooter of the year award i think this is for the most goals kicked in all the metro football leagues. not bad $1000 cash

From the VCFL website:

:: Top 10 Goalkickers

1. J. Arentz (Tooleybuc/Manangatang - Central Murray) - 157 (-)

2. P. Macheda (Tungamah - Picola & District) - 146 (-)

3. O. Weatherley (Clunes - Central Highlands) - 139 (-)

4. S. Moore (Moyhu - Ovens & King) - 137 (-)

5. D. Johns (Horsham Demons - Wimmera) - 135 (5)

6. B. Carroll (Tyntynder - Central Murray) - 132 (-)

7. B. Parker (Nathalia - Murray) - 131 (3)

8. S. Ryan (Rye - MPNFL Nepean) - 130 (-)

9. R. Lindsay (Dimboola - Wimmera) - 126 (-)

10. F. Matthews (Port Fairy - Hampden) - 122 (4)

*Updated Monday 19th September, 2005.

Interesting to note that two players each from Central Murray FL and Wimmera FL appear in the VCFL top ten. The Wimmera league had a third player, Horsham United's Brad Miller, boot a century in 2005. Anybody know of any other leagues that had more than one player top the ton?

i was up at Tooleybuc suring the season, gee can he kick goals. Best thing is he doesnt play for money, when Tooleybuc and Manangatang merged (he was a Manangatang player) he just played for nothing cause he loves Manangatang so much.

But saying this, Central Murray isnt the best league in the country.

mitch_fc said:
i kicked 1 from 18 games..............................................................................
don't get started....i havent kicked a goal since 02..but i am a full back,and from 17 games this year,i only conceded 5 goals.And about 8 marks.And captained a flag winning bunch of champions.and knocked off Sydney Uni as well.What a year.Still,i would love a goal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back