Who will Australia find it hardest to replace in France 2007?

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by Aussie-Basher
Just a question .....

You could be out still celebrating the shiny pot Wilko, Frankenstein and Clive won for you, but you choose to stay here and bleat about planks like Campo and of all things, the Aussie media, as if your tabloids don't do a good enough job of slagging English teams.

You'll be complaining the William Webb Ellis Cup is the same colour as the Wallaby shirt next.

on Campo, i don't normally read his stuff but i did this morning... unfortunately. The guy thinks he is the epitomy of all things rugby. Talked about how every man and his dog back in England were hoping they'd win the cup just to prove his comments about them in the leadup wrong.

I don't know many people who like david campese, but he sure gives me the impression that every rugby follower on earth is glued to his every article.

To be fair to Campo he has promised to walk down Oxford Street carrying a sign saying "Well Done England" collecting money for charity.

If he does he'll have some from my wallet :D

Mind you, it was either that or be Will Carling's Butler for a day. I think when Will announced "I'll work him really hard. I'll have him on his knees" Campo's decision was made.

I actually doubt he's the jerk he appears to be, I think he justs likes to wind people up now and then. A bit like Aussie Basher, Brett Li and myself on here;)

Re: Re: Who will Australia find it hardest to replace in France 2007?

Originally posted by dyertribe
You'll be complaining the William Webb Ellis Cup is the same colour as the Wallaby shirt next.

I know I'm not complaining about that. I'm complaining that we didn't do what Roy and HG said and don't give them the Web Ellis Trophy until they gave us the original Ashes back:D :D :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back