Test Rugby 2023 Rugby Union World Cup - France - 8th September to 28th October

Remove this Banner Ad

I tend to have nothing more than a passing interest in rugby, and from what I can understand, this is one of England's most shambolic preparations ahead of a World Cup in some time. Yet somehow, we're beating Argentina. I don't know if that's a damming reflection on Argentina, or credit to England.
England have been dreadful all year, and then suddenly they put in that kind of effort with a man down. Ford was awesome
Don't write yourselves off just yet

Saw a bit of France today. OK, indifferent opposition, but they are a team, the ball-carrier has options and supporting runners, so they are able to move the ball at pace: how rugby is supposed to be played. Dupont is a hell of player; I've long thought so.

Saw a bit of France today. OK, indifferent opposition, but they are a team, the ball-carrier has options and supporting runners, so they are able to move the ball at pace: how rugby is supposed to be played. Dupont is a hell of player; I've long thought so.
Hoping Italy upsets them and they don’t make it out of the pools

I'm not really a Union fan at all, but really, you watch them, and you watch England, and they're in a different league.

The Saffies would have won if they'd made their kicks. I thought they were slightly the better team, but the Irish are very good at the breakdown.

Just came to see if anyone was watching. I don't think much of Donaldson. Wales look well in charge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

England's domestic league is a joke they have had three of their premiership division go pop this year. As the premier league is seperate from the English rugby union there is also issues of England player availability and compensation for the players when they are away.
The only thing that saves England rugby is the ownership of Twickenham and the revenue from the six nations.
Would be happy with anyone winning apart from the All Blacks this time around.

The Saffies would have won if they'd made their kicks. I thought they were slightly the better team, but the Irish are very good at the breakdown.
Libbock's kicking was poor, but so was Ireland's line out in the first half. Epic contest, now the boys have a well deserved week off before they face a desperate Scotland.
And Lowe treating the biggest ugliest player on the park like a sack of spuds was just 💚

Remove this Banner Ad

Back