Who's going to the Rugby World Cup?

Remove this Banner Ad

Mint Condition

Club Legend
Mar 28, 2003
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Hey everyone, just found this place, looks great and it's good to see all the different boards for all the different sports especially for my fav sport, Rugby! (I would say Rugby Union, but I don't think i have to anymore as all of the Rugby League media call the two games Rugby and Rugby League anyway)

Anyway, just wondering if anyone else here has got tickets or applied to get tickets but missed out for the world cup?

I've got A class tickets for Fiji v Scotland (Aussie Stadium)
B Class for NZ v Wales (Stadium Aus)
B Class for France v Scotland (Aussie Stadium)
A Class for South Africa v Georgia (Aussie Stadium, up the Georgians)

And in the ballot I got tickets for the opening ceremony (Aus v Arg) and the 1st Semi Final (which if everything goes to plan will be Aus v All Blacks.

I'm paying a lot of money for this, but it will be worth every cent!
I was very, very lucky though, I know a lot of people that missed out on everything they applied for.

I just saw the games that will be in Melbourne and well I'd pay to see all of them in the WC. After Aus v Ireland (obviously) I'd see Canada vs Wales. Canada could upset Wales if they're on their game, it could decide who comes 2nd after NZ in that group, although Italy would have a lot to say about that...

11 October New Zealand v Italy
12 October Wales v Canada
17 October New Zealand v Canada
26 October England v Samoa
1 November Australia v Ireland
8 November Quarter Final 1
9 November Quarter Final 3

I'll be going to all matches in Brisbane except for the Australia v Romania and NZ v Tonga match, though I will be trying to get tickets to those games when the 2nd round offer comes about.

Looking forward to the world cup, and its going to be a great occasion for rugby. I just got that feeling this will be the best world cup yet.

Go the Wallabies!!!!

I was unfortunately unsuccessful in all of my choices except for two $10 tickets for Argentina Vs Romania at the SFS (could be entertaining) and also missed out in the ballot for prime matches.
I would of loved to have seen Australia play but that doesn't look like happening so I'm going to put in for heaps of pool matches in the next offer to make up for it.

Maybe I will even get Bledisloe Cup tickets this year.
:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back