Analysis Why our fixture is so tough from a physical performance perspective

Remove this Banner Ad

while it's nice to know the details of why it's hard.... i think we all knew it was hard. I know background like this makes it easier to find excuses after we lose, but I dont see any other reason to dwell on it.

while it's nice to know the details of why it's hard.... i think we all knew it was hard. I know background like this makes it easier to find excuses after we lose, but I dont see any other reason to dwell on it.
People might like to know in terms of team selection. It might stop some from losing their mind when players are selected or left out.

Other clubs will have a similar run lster in the season the afl has said this where as we should get longer breaks i believe

The other sides are going to have a similar profile though. Maybe not as bad but similar

The thread includes Hawthorn's profile which is vastly different. Should be repaid later in the season,, but we know that nothing is a given at the moment.

Other clubs will have a similar run lster in the season the afl has said this where as we should get longer breaks i believe
Press X to doubt. That's a funny way of saying we haven't had our bye yet.

In all seriousness though I'm sure it's in the works.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back