Will Carlton continue to royally screw Freo this year?

Remove this Banner Ad

AvantGardener

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 13, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
On the 3 year anniversary of the miraculous Jack Newnes kicking the best after the siren goal in the history of the AFL it has got me wondering just if and how the mighty Blues will royally screw the Freo Wanchors this year.

2020 - Jack Newnes goal after the siren
2021 - Take Cerra who has gone on to become one of the comps elite mids
2022 - Steal Acres who has gone to become a very solid winger, ironically taking Newnes spot on the list
2023 - ????

I feel after the past 3 years its now a tossup as to who has screwed Freos future more: A 3way tie between Ross Lyon, Carlton and Peter Bell.

Possibly the time is now right for the Blues to step away. Having looked at Freos results and inspected their list its probably a case of the land is now barren and any good hunter knows to move on to another part and let the land replenish.

On the 3 year anniversary of the miraculous Jack Newnes kicking the best after the siren goal in the history of the AFL it has got me wondering just if and how the mighty Blues will royally screw the Freo Wanchors this year.

2022 - Steal Acres who has gone to become a very solid winger, ironically taking Newnes spot on the list
2023 - ????

I feel after the past 3 years its now a tossup as to who has screwed Freos future more: A 3way tie between Ross Lyon, Carlton and Peter Bell.

Possibly the time is now right for the Blues to step away. Having looked at Freos results and inspected their list its probably a case of the land is now barren and any good hunter knows to move on to another part and let the land replenish.

The best thing for Carlton to do next year is to lose to Freo and let that loss instigate the re-signing of Longmuir for a further 3 years

Fred outed you as somebody who is obsessed with me,

That’s a hilarious lack of self awareness 😂

and also as someone who has an alias judging by you forgetting to sign into alt account for the multiple posting

Hahahahahahahaha

Man you are not going to survive long here with this DanWA level of paranoia :$

Congrats on getting 1 genuine reply though 👍 TOTY 🙈

2023 - ????

Thread over.

You can kill their future chances by sending them Harry McKay and a pick as a sweetener …. That contract and Harry’s yips …. Ouch

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2023 - ????

Don't forget bidding on Liam Henry and stealing Jesse Motlop from their academy !!!

In the time that Failmantle has been in the league you’ve won 1*… the year they joined, when you were cheating the salary cap… and finished last 5 times, compared to their once 🤷‍♂️
100 yrs without a spoon. They were mostly AFL made spoons so come with an asterisk *.

1 flag >>>> 0 flags

Your mob is sitting equal with Freo in their time in the comp so I can see why you are defending them. 0 flags each

100 yrs without a spoon. They were mostly AFL made spoons so come with an asterisk *.

1 flag >>>> 0 flags

Your mob is sitting equal with Freo in their time in the comp so I can see why you are defending them. 0 flags each
Every spoon is minus 1 flag.

-4 vs -1

You really should have made a thread about Gold Coast instead.

You even left off stealing our academy kid Motlop in the OP.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back