Going by order of experience/draft pick selection for guernsey number priority:

Dixon -> 22
Toumpas -> 18
Bonner -> 26
Johnson -> 31
Snelling -> 34
Hewett -> 43
Houston -> 44
big shoes to fill if you wear 44. it should be a prerequisite that your sponsored by Elastoplast

Great number for Snelling, return of the Manchild confirmed

I miss Brent Guerra

Enjoyed that article on Snelling and the #34. Was great to hear his thoughts on draft selection and joining the Power......

Oops getting ahead of myself. Over a week and still the only words heard from the Port rookies have been from Snelling in 5 secs of Ch7 air time.

Not sure what's going on inside the marketing department. Maybe they've all taken an early Christmas break and left the work experience kid in charge. Been absolutely crazy that we haven't heard from the rookies yet. Would think they've got some sort of weird disorders or public speaking deficiencies at this rate.

Enjoyed that article on Snelling and the #34. Was great to hear his thoughts on draft selection and joining the Power......

Oops getting ahead of myself. Over a week and still the only words heard from the Port rookies have been from Snelling in 5 secs of Ch7 air time.

Not sure what's going on inside the marketing department. Maybe they've all taken an early Christmas break and left the work experience kid in charge. Been absolutely crazy that we haven't heard from the rookies yet. Would think they've got some sort of weird disorders or public speaking deficiencies at this rate.
You do realise data dumps/information dumps are bad business in the modern media right?

Maximizing exposure and duration of constant information is in the clubs best interest in social media. 6 months without football is a long time and it's the marketing department and media departments job to connect each season together to make Port Adelaide a 12 month interest rather than a 6 month interest.

You're still in tears? It's boring.

Sorry but who really gives a flying ****? I don't think weve ever had an interview put online with a justin hoskin or a sam russell clearly its not one of the priorities of the club Yet any club. Rookies only get interviews if they have a feel good story behind them ala krak and s gray. Though why make a fuss over it? The national draftees get some form of air time; johnson and bonner have plenty of lengthy articles based on their lives. Though that is insufficient material to fill your needs:rolleyes:

I'm not renewing my membership
unless we get a four page spread on what Cameron Hewett had for breakfast this morning
Pfft... I just rang the club and cancelled my Club 1870 membership!!!

Let it go. There's no need to attack another poster en masse because he wants to know about all the new players. It looks like a pack falling upon him.

Any interview would actually be good though. Would love to hear them all speak about their draft experience (where they were at the time etc) and what are their expectations. Port should stop this a draftee number a day bull crap they do every year, give us all the numbers in one day and gets some interviews of the draftees up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not renewing my membership
unless we get a four page spread on what Cameron Hewett had for breakfast this morning
I am really disappointed with the club and have sent an email to Ken Hinkley demanding answers.

Will Snelling has been on our list for a week now and we still don't know if he owns a cat.

Edit: Tibbs and I are on the same wave length

Let it go. There's no need to attack another poster en masse because he wants to know about all the new players. It looks like a pack falling upon him.
Nah, it's going to be almost 40 degrees today ;)

Nah ... no one is having a go ... we are all just a bit bored. Just want to see some footy action, if not, we can make up our own! But in reality, I am happy to soak up as many articles & interviews with our new (or old) players as they can deliver!
:)
PS ... minus the idiot questions that the buffoons on 5AA keep asking them!!!:rolleyes:

Any interview would actually be good though. Would love to hear them all speak about their draft experience (where they were at the time etc) and what are their expectations. Port should stop this a draftee number a day bull crap they do every year, give us all the numbers in one day and gets some interviews of the draftees up.
FiveAA interviewed Johnson.

Slight knock on his height
Slight knock on how damaging he is with the ball.
Neither will matter.The kid is an elite worker. Ball magnet, outstanding tackler and very clean.
A genuine role model of a person. 150 gamer.

Slight knock on his height
Slight knock on how damaging he is with the ball.
Neither will matter.The kid is an elite worker. Ball magnet, outstanding tackler and very clean.
A genuine role model of a person. 150 gamer.
Starting to look more and more like he was a ridiculous steal in the rookie draft!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back