Will they three-peat?

Remove this Banner Ad

hope they dont.... but, they will do it...

because there is no one that can take on shaq...
just too dominant...

theres no one else that can stop him... the twin towers were probably the best chance of derailing shaq, but they were creamed by him in the western conference finals...

Originally posted by jod23
Not sure. Winning 1 championship is hard enough nevermind three in a row. But Shaq will prolly get it and claim he is the greatest.

He has no competition, he wouldnt win jack in the 90's or 80's.

Of course he wouldn't of won jack in the 80's because he wasn't actually playing in the NBA in the 80's.:confused:

The Lakers will be up there again next season mainly because of Shaq but the team does lack a quality foward especially now that Grant has gone. Maybe it's time for Robert Horry now to step up and become a good consistent player who LA will be able to rely on game in and game out.

horace grant was a great loss for them...
dont really think horry can 'step up'.. as, he's well past his prime when he played his best at houston..

samaki walker could fill that void.. a bit of a young bruiser, who can slot in well for the lakers..

mitch richmond.. hmmmm. donno about that one...

I think they prolly will, even though there forwards look vunerble in Horry, Walker and Fox. But Richmond i thought is a good pickup for them, can relieve some of the scoring pressure from Shaq and Kobe cos he is usually good for 10-15 points a game. Thats if he's given the minutes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard they are getting Smush Parker and Kwame Brown.

What a duo that will be.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back