Wines: Just a poor man's Crouch

Remove this Banner Ad

Still deflecting my question. Read those stats and tell me with a straight face that deserved the Brownlow, and with record votes at that.

What does "deserved the Brownlow" even mean?

Why are you so upset that you are posting this screenshot across multiple threads?

Go have a Bex and a lie down grandpa.

The thing that Madflog is forgetting that 15 metre chip kicks sideways count for very little.

You only have to look at Plodder Crouch's metres gain stats to realise how little impact he has on a game.

Why does Plodder Crouch always look sideways when he has the ball instead of trying to kick the ball towards the Camrie's goals?

The thing that Madflog is forgetting that 15 metre chip kicks sideways count for very little.

You only have to look at Plodder Crouch's metres gain stats to realise how little impact he has on a game.

Why does Plodder Crouch always look sideways when he has the ball instead of trying to kick the ball towards the Camrie's goals?
He's a crab

Another deflection from Meltso. Refusing to answer the question just like all the other puffers.

******* hilarious that not one of you cowards is willing to answer the question.

Deflect deflect deflect.

Very telling 😂😂😂

All it's telling me is that you have nfi how a best and fairest award works in a team competition.

Crouch is a spud, Ollie is a brownlow medallist end of story madflog.

All it's telling me is that you have nfi how a best and fairest award works in a team competition.

Lots of words. Still no answer to my question. How convenient that there are two more deflections rather than a simple yes or no answer.

Lots of words. Still no answer to my question. How convenient that there are two more deflections rather than a simple yes or no answer.

Why should I have to explain the concept to you, I don't think you'll understand it even if it's written in single syllable words in crayon.

I'll just continue to call you a dumbarse.

Why should I have to explain the concept to you, I don't think you'll understand it even if it's written in single syllable words in crayon.

I'll just continue to call you a dumbarse.

Solid deflection again. Why is it so hard to answer a simple question? 🤔 Hmmmm

Solid deflection again. Why is it so hard to answer a simple question? 🤔 Hmmmm

Cousins polled 20 votes to win in 2005. No one thinks Ollie had nearly twice as good a year. Best and fairest voting doesn't work like that dumbarse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cousins polled 20 votes to win in 2005. No one thinks Ollie had nearly twice as good a year. Best and fairest voting doesn't work like that dumbarse.
Still can't answer a simple question. More nothing words. Hmm wonder why you can't answer the question?

Still can't answer a simple question. More nothing words. Hmm wonder why you can't answer the question?

LoOk aT theSe StatS aNd TeLl Me ThEy DeServeD a BroWnLow...

1632199361413.png

Do they?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back