World News and Events

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 4, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Bigots in regional England committing hate crimes against Polish immigrants because they were promised by Leave campaigners (no auto-filter but it would seem apt) that immigrants would be forced back 'home' and that all immigration would stop. Both claims untrue and being distanced from by the original Leave campaigners.

I'd rather worry about the coach and captain of my football team than worry about a fundamental aspect of my way of life being voted upon by an uninformed and uneducated voting public that have been directly lied to. Good grief.

Last edited:
There's one photo doing the rounds from the Nice attack that is just heartwrenching to see as a parent. I won't post it here but it's doing the rounds on Twitter. Nearly as chilling as the picture of the drowned Syrian boy who washed up on the beach in Turkey.

Currently fighting every instinct to go get my son from daycare 5 hours early and give him a cuddle. You really have to numb yourself emotionally to live in this world.

Having been exactly in that spot in Nice a couple of years ago, sort of striking more of a chord. Tragic. Stupid.

There's one photo doing the rounds from the Nice attack that is just heartwrenching to see as a parent. I won't post it here but it's doing the rounds on Twitter. Nearly as chilling as the picture of the drowned Syrian boy who washed up on the beach in Turkey.

Currently fighting every instinct to go get my son from daycare 5 hours early and give him a cuddle. You really have to numb yourself emotionally to live in this world.

Just saw it and started tearing up in my office. Just want to go home and hug my 5 month old son right now. Horrific

Just saw it and started tearing up in my office. Just want to go home and hug my 5 month old son right now. Horrific
Brings alot of what we "suffer" in australia into perspective. Should never happen. I for one hope the world stops at nothing to prevent this happening. Other wise it will just continue. Im glad my football team being the worst in its league is the most of my problems.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back