Event Wowee Koala Gala !!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Outback Arena is whole again! And yes, TheInjuryFactory that's a pub down below : Jimmy's Tavern, with a main bar and the "Kahuna Bar".
View attachment 1149966
Behind the oval and to the left is Kennedy Parker 's "Camp Clod", and behind that, and much more distant, is the peak of Mt Buller, behind which lies the Snow Dome.

While there is pedestrian access via a foot trail from Wattle Drive (note small entrance structure just left of the left-hand goals, behind the sheep), the main entrance has been updated to come off the newly named Battery Road, which leads to the ground fromn a point close to the house you can see on the right. Road access from Sweet is via the mossy bridge bottom-right, which is actually very near NinjaSwan 's home, and comes through Ashcombe Suburb in the north of Sweet.

And more stuff! But you're probably bored by now!
Beautiful ground Mobbs 👍🏻

But fine.

Green for the leaves and stuff they eat.

View attachment 1149980
simp25burns6.jpg

Outback Arena is whole again! And yes, TheInjuryFactory that's a pub down below : Jimmy's Tavern, with a main bar and the "Kahuna Bar".
View attachment 1149966
Behind the oval and to the left is Kennedy Parker 's "Camp Clod", and behind that, and much more distant, is the peak of Mt Buller, behind which lies the Snow Dome.

While there is pedestrian access via a foot trail from Wattle Drive (note small entrance structure just left of the left-hand goals, behind the sheep), the main entrance has been updated to come off the newly named Battery Road, which leads to the ground fromn a point close to the house you can see on the right. Road access from Sweet is via the mossy bridge bottom-right, which is actually very near NinjaSwan 's home, and comes through Ashcombe Suburb in the north of Sweet.

Is that hilly s hill to left of the goals?

So something similar to this? (Excuse the quality, first time changing colours via markups)

View attachment 1150073
Along those lines, yeah. I mean, it's just playing around with it and having sonme fun. I dunno even what markups is, btw.

View attachment 1149966

s**t Mobbs the sun is going down and the Creepers will come and blow up the ground :O

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Along those lines, yeah. I mean, it's just playing around with it and having sonme fun. I dunno even what markups is, btw.

Got given a proper Photoshop license.

Essentially selecting areas creating an extra layer and mucking around with the hues to change the colours.

sh*t Mobbs the sun is going down and the Creepers will come and blow up the ground :O
Yep but I was down in time. Noticed there's not lighting on the roof of the tavern, too.

Got given a proper Photoshop license.

Essentially selecting areas creating an extra layer and mucking around with the hues to change the colours.
Brain explodes. This sounds to me like how
blippity fum bum blew wew KOALAS!
this would sound if I didn't know it was about KOALAS!

Yep but I was down in time. Noticed there's not lighting on the roof of the tavern, too.
Please tell me the whole area has been torchified right?! Or is it a feature of this part of town ?!

You've always said that, Mobbs.
And I've always meant it!

Please tell me the whole area has been torchified right?! Or is it a feature of this part of town ?!
Nope! There's not many safety torches at Outback Arena, but the adjacent roads are lit as per the city rules.
Edit: Actually heading further out away from town along Battery Road I can't remember if even the road is properly lit. I think so, but can't remember. The rules applied to Sweet and Outback Arena is in Outback District Riding, not Sweet Municipality (similar to Rhilpisa and Tittybong and the ENP).

And I've always meant it!

Nope! There's not many safety torches at Outback Arena, but the adjacent roads are lit as per the city rules.
Edit: Actually heading further out away from town along Battery Road I can't remember if even the road is properly lit. I think so, but can't remember. The rules applied to Sweet and Outback Arena is in Outback District Riding, not Sweet Municipality (similar to Rhilpisa and Tittybong and the ENP).
I'm afraid to visit now lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back