You Laugh You Lose: Video Game Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

lebron-glitch.gif

Glitch-04.gif

When I was a kid I had a Nascar game on my computer and I would literally just turn my car around at the start of the race and crash head first in the oncoming cars and then watch a replay of the chaos. It was a hell of a lot more fun that actually playing the game properly.

Pretty sure it was Nascar Racing. (1994)

When I was a kid I had a Nascar game on my computer and I would literally just turn my car around at the start of the race and crash head first in the oncoming cars and then watch a replay of the chaos. It was a hell of a lot more fun that actually playing the game properly.

Pretty sure it was Nascar Racing. (1994)

I had NASCAR Racing 2. I spent more time painting my cars than actually racing. Solid game though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can't definitively say there are only 2 games worth playing then agree with a third and then add a fourth and fifth...

The only two car racing games worth playing were Destruction Derby and Monster Truck Madness...
Man i had Monster Truck Madness, geese i spent my early years in that game my first pc game and probably first game i ever played/owned.

Been thinking of making a windows 98 Virtual Machine and tuning it with games and programs i had on my first computer, MTM is going straight on

I'm a simple man, but when i first saw this picture i saved it to my computer and called it 'never delete this photo' because it usually gives me chuckle. So an old one but still a fav
large.jpg

The only two car racing games worth playing were Destruction Derby and Monster Truck Madness...

I loved Motocross Madness back in the day on PC. The physics engine was way ahead of it's time and loads of fun

Remove this Banner Ad

Back