Your clubs forst 5 rounds win/lose

Remove this Banner Ad

timokane

Club Legend
Oct 2, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
For mine its Collingwood we play the following first 5 rounds:

Cats: Love a win but i just feel on the back of the cats flag they will just get up by 13 points its at the mcg be close most part of it but the cats be too strong in the last quarter
Power: Expect a win here for the Pies by 15 points at the mcg
Tigers: A win for the Pies over the tigers by 13 points at the mcg
Lions: A lose here for the pies and go down by 20 points and in a way shake the pies up which i feel by then they will need one at the gabba
Saints: Win for the Pies in the gather round at AO over the saints by a close margin 8 points.

All in all i expect the Pies to be 3-2 after round 5.

As in ladder position to be in say 6th or 7th spot come round 5.

the next 5 is a mixed bag we play essendon next think its pies home game win then crows away win pies to get revenge over the swans at the mcg is next gws at the mcg next should win this one then the big one at the mcg v blues pies win there means they are 3 ahead on the head to head record i feel tho the blues are over due for a win over the pies

So after 10 round i have pies say 6-4 at worse but ill say more like 7-3 the next 5 i just feel we will drop either swans or gws on of these and maybe blues thats all.

Ladder spot still around that 6th spot mark ill say by then ill say even 4th.

like to see the Pies gain a much higher % this year then last year as well.

I love how you think having won a flag is the only reason Collingwood will lose to Geelong

Big reality check coming for you, pal.

Protip: If you copy your rambling thoughts into ChatGPT and ask it to reassemble it into a coherent, readable post then you can just copy that into here and then I can free up some of my cognitive functioning for other activities like listening to some morons on the Crows board.

giphy.gif

First 6 rounds will determine whether or not we win the wooden spoon. We have Essendon, north Melbourne, gws (in adelaide) and Adelaide (in Tassie). 1-5 and the spoon is ours. 3-3 and we avoid the spoon.

Round 7-17, I can see us winning 1 game, against the eagles.

First 5:

Essendon- win
Sydney- loss
Kangaroos- win
Cats- loss
Giants- loss

the next 5 is a mixed bag we play essendon next think its pies home game win then crows away win pies to get revenge over the swans at the mcg is next gws at the mcg next should win this one then the big one at the mcg v blues pies win there means they are 3 ahead on the head to head record i feel tho the blues are over due for a win over the pies

There is this thing called a full stop. It looks like this .
There is also a thing called a comma, it looks like this ,

Remove this Banner Ad

Back