80​
-​
-​
78​
-​
Sorrento​
Cups WR​

Last edited:
Probably my most enjoyable round ever was Royal Adelaide. 36c day. I arrived at 430. About 32c. One group on the course about 8 holes in front. Finished about 8pm, 26c, not a cloud in the sky or breath of wind. Walked off shooting 80 and the only person on the course. Heaven.
Just reminded me of the other good thing about evening golf in summer is that it is generally the perfect temperature even if it has been a hot day

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have no idea if vacc will mandatory and no idea why it is delayed. I went onto the time sheets for my local public and there was no sheet there. Just a statement saying they are waiting for the go ahead from the govt and it looks like wednesday. Maybe it is so tradies cannot play golf in their 2 weeks off... Who the * knows what their motives are anymore.

I'm very out of the loop, why is that? Also will vaccinations be mandatory at all golf courses or is it a decision being left for the clubs? I've yet to see anything from Golf Aus/Golf Vic.

Its very much up to the clubs. Royal, Metro and Peninsula Kingswood have mandated at least one jab. National no decision yet.

I have no idea if vacc will mandatory and no idea why it is delayed. I went onto the time sheets for my local public and there was no sheet there. Just a statement saying they are waiting for the go ahead from the govt and it looks like wednesday. Maybe it is so tradies cannot play golf in their 2 weeks off... Who the fu** knows what their motives are anymore.

thatd be cause theyre not open haha

Comp players out there - how regularly do you play and how long did it take you to get used to playing competitively? I still get quite nervous playing them.

Comp players out there - how regularly do you play and how long did it take you to get used to playing competitively? I still get quite nervous playing them.
I never put too much thought into playing competitively just play as I would any day but write scores down after each hole. Priority number one for us amateur golfers should be to get out there and enjoy the walk.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back