80​
-​
-​
78​
-​
Sorrento​
Cups WR​

Last edited:

Metro is a great course(even if a level below RM, KH and Vic). But not good enough to play if the price of admission is playing with GC.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
He hasn't met me. Would probably cancel his membership at the turn to get away from me. Wouldn't be the 1st to do it.

Sorry for lack of info.

East I was referring to East of Melbourne as in any course off the Eastern freeway. Croydon, Chirnside and YV area.

Love to hear opinions
Kew, Heritage, Eastern, Riversdale the picks of the bunch

Riversdale is no where near the Eastern fwy.
Then neither is Chirnside, YV and Croydon. Riversdale is closer to the Eastern Fwy than Heritage, Yering or Eastern as examples. Its definitely a course in the East of Melbourne

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The National today in sparkling condition. The golf was less so and disrespected the course. Scrambled to 30 points after a very shabby start effectively going bogey, bogey, bogey on holes you must score on. the course was gunamatta. My brain is fried.
Apparently too easy for the Nash members that course

Apparently too easy for the Nash members that course

Like any course in which you are familiar with it makes it “easier” as you know the nuances and areas to avoid.

Too easy is an interesting way of looking at it. Because in some ways it is because high handicappers are able to bunt it around with wide fairways and eventually get to the green whereupon they still have shots to hole the ball c

For real there’s little danger to no danger off the tee. This breeds confidence.

But when the winds up….

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Sorry for lack of info.

East I was referring to East of Melbourne as in any course off the Eastern freeway. Croydon, Chirnside and YV area.

Love to hear opinions

Love using my free round at Gardiners Run every year that I get with my membership

Like any course in which you are familiar with it makes it “easier” as you know the nuances and areas to avoid.

Too easy is an interesting way of looking at it. Because in some ways it is because high handicappers are able to bunt it around with wide fairways and eventually get to the green whereupon they still have shots to hole the ball c

For real there’s little danger to no danger off the tee. This breeds confidence.

But when the winds up….

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Alistair MacKenzie would have approved.

"The course should so be arranged that the long handicap player or even the absolute beginner should be able to enjoy his round in spite of the fact that he is piling up a big score. In other words, the beginner should not be continually harassed by losing strokes from playing out of sand bunkers. The layout should be so arranged that he loses strokes because he is making wide detours to avoid hazards."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back