80​
-​
-​
78​
-​
Sorrento​
Cups WR​

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been watching the "straya" series Luke Kwon is putting up on YouTube at the moment, and I'm getting immensely jealous of the awesome courses you southerners get to play. They look incredible

#VICBIAS

Nah seriously Australia has magnificent courses. Affordable and sustainable in today’s climate. Compared to foreign countries our offerings stack up so well. We as a nation are not the Lucky country. We’re the blessed country.

Metropolitan yesterday aka Neapolitan.

Enjoyed the round and did not lose a ball despite great and grand efforts. The ball however is somewhat battle scarred now.

Greens true as always there.

Scoring always should be better with a blistering 19 on the “front”. A on the “back”.

The National tomorrow.

26 points today at Cabarlah Golf Course, just North of Toowoomba. Teed off at 6:48 an everything was wet, I was tired (too early for me), new Oakley sunnies and my body was sore and stiff from cricket yesterday. I played well late with several pars and a bogey over the last 4 holes.
I go again on Tuesday.

35 points on the weekend with a wipe and faded late … I’ve shot that same score 4 of my last flags .. just can’t break through

Hc is 14.5 .. got to 14 then back out to 15.2 now back down

Booked a lesson tomorrow . Previously I was a huge slicer and that’s all we worked on now if anything I overdraw it or push right ( no slice just setting up that way without draw). Haven’t sliced it for a few months

Hopefully we can work on something new and progress the swing finally

35 points on the weekend with a wipe and faded late … I’ve shot that same score 4 of my last flags .. just can’t break through

Hc is 14.5 .. got to 14 then back out to 15.2 now back down

Booked a lesson tomorrow . Previously I was a huge slicer and that’s all we worked on now if anything I overdraw it or push right ( no slice just setting up that way without draw). Haven’t sliced it for a few months

Hopefully we can work on something new and progress the swing finally

Where your hoe track at?

Take 4 , 35s in a row. Thats cookn

Where your hoe track at?

Take 4 , 35s in a row. Thats cookn
judd apatow comedy GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This will come back to haunt me but I'm going to be extremely disappointed if I don't put together a good score tomorrow. Feel like my game is in the best shape it's ever been I just haven't been able to get cards in.

Now lets hope the weather gods are kind tomorrow morning.

Played 9 at Hartfield today.

Actually went for a hit on the driving range beforehand (80 balls, should have gone 40 as it fatigued my shoulders a bit).

Played the best I have in a while, really let myself down with a number of 3-4 putts. The greens were like concrete and I just couldn’t control pace, hit the green with a chance at par or birdie 4-5 times. Including a par 3 when I hit the green from the tee box and then unfortunately 4 putted.

In saying all that though, I’m crap and to have a shot at birdie or par several times, and have putting let me down is something I’ll take over hitting the green on my 6th shot any day!

Public holiday in Perth on Monday - anyone from Perth want to have a hit? I’ve got nothing on and the bugs got me again. 😆

Might have to hit up Araulen looking at those photos! Shane Sheridan.

IMG_2061.jpeg

The Metro GC today. Fairways still in mint condition. Greens true with difference between front and back 9s no different to last week. bugger all GIR, but used my brain and played to spots maximising my game. aker away from greenside bunkers. still found sand. ok. Holed some long putts and lost 1 ball, plus a provesional ball which i loved dearly. But hitting the provvy, i found my first ball so all not lost.

Have got a last minute game and will be out at Victoria tomorrow again.

Need to carry on the form from last time, lets hope I can have some reasonable shots mixed in with my usual rubbish.

The National today. Beautiful. It is dormant time and in some areas traffic has caused issues. I thought I struck the ball well in most parts but had 90 + strokes for a score in the 30s. It was bizarre golf for sure. Took time to reacclimatise self to the wind where one had 100s early on. i remember bad shots easily but forgot the good ones by and large. heaps of putts. enjoyable day with friends on the course with views that take breath away

Remove this Banner Ad

Back