We must stop deluding ourselves, a full re-build is needed.

Remove this Banner Ad

The wheels are slowly falling off. Raph, Kosi and now King. Next week against the Doggies will be our first real test.

Like I said, by the end of the season everyone will be screaming for a full re-build and a new coach.

but everyone was saying that port was our first real test. If we beat the dogs, (which I think we will) does that mean that the pies will be our first real test?:rolleyes:

riigght you're suggesting that hamstring strains mean the wheels are falling off. ha ha
oh. the irony.
:D

but everyone was saying that port was our first real test. If we beat the dogs, (which I think we will) does that mean that the pies will be our first real test?:rolleyes:

Stop copying my responses :p

Now Xavier is gone which means another wheel nut has fallen off. I thought the master coach had fixed our injury curse??:rolleyes:

Hmm maybe our ails would all solved if a certain saboteur decided to move on to greener pastures.;)

ta ta Nexus, don't forget to write.

Now Xavier is gone which means another wheel nut has fallen off. I thought the master coach had fixed our injury curse??:rolleyes:

Damn it, I knew we should have delisted Xavier and drafted a promising young kid from the Nar Nar Goon under 15s instead. That would have given us a much better result.

Seriously Nexus ( from my memory, I'm not going to waste time looking it up ) X was one of those you wanted to trade for a draft pick.
So for the Saints
2008 draft picks = 0 games this year.
Xavier Clarke = 0 games this year

Difference between club following the decisions of their highly qualified staff or by doing what Helen Nexus reckons = 0

Probably the best result you could hope for.

If they want they can de-list X at the end of the year to make way for a draft. - If there is anyone worth drafting in the next one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The wheels are slowly falling off. Raph, Kosi and now King. Kosi is back, King back next week
Next week against the Doggies will be our first real test. Passed that test with flying colours. 2 good quarters of football was enough to beat the dogs
Like I said, by the end of the season everyone will be screaming for a full re-build...No, Premiership window is open for the next 3 years.
and a new coach...No, Ross has taken the Saints to a new level.

Just admit...."I was wrong"

Hmm

Care to explain your sudden rise in confidence Nexus? Unlike you to be so positive. Especially after an emphatic win against our "first real test".

I liked you better when you were negative. :thumbsdown:

It was a flipping impact injury wasn't it?

Jesus, this forum has shown it's worst tonight.

*smashes head on table in hope of passing out cos needs sleep before getting up at 6.30 tomorrow morning...should I say today*

C'mon guys - surely you agree with "it" that Ross Lyon should see the impending danger of an opposition player about to knee one of our guys in the head, run out onto the ground, and fling himself Clint Eastwood style in front of Leigh Fish to take the "bullet".

It was a flipping impact injury wasn't it?

Jesus, this forum has shown it's worst tonight.

*smashes head on table in hope of passing out cos needs sleep before getting up at 6.30 tomorrow morning...should I say today*

Ball in dispute, Fish leads in the chase, gathers, gets a little shove into oncoming Bullant player who promptly trips on his face, Fish gets KO'd and off to hospital.

So yes, entirely manageable by the fitness staff and Ross should be held accountable SO SAYS NEXUS THE MIGHTY!:p

Can't they do some sort of exercise to strengthen their sculls? Or we could try to make their sculls thicker, perhaps Nexus should be dissected and scull removed so they have an example of a good one.

Magic! :D:D:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Nexus, come back to revel in our next injury please ... get in nice & close so we can melt you with a bucket of water - who's with me?

so we can melt you with a bucket of water - who's with me?

Well I've got the bucket - but unfortunately full of vomit after reading its posts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back