Golden Rivers FL Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toondy Bannam was Ass Coach at Moula in 2009. Does anyone know if there has been an appointment for this year? if they have picked up anyone?

Rob Lowing has been appointed ass coach at the kangas. At least that is the info I have recieved, should go ok cohuna needed a bit more height down back.

I think it would be safe to assume that with all those good players leaving Moulamein that they will struggle this year?
How have Macorna fared with recruits? They have been quiet during the off-season.

what are everyone's thoughts on the "previews" for teams in the northern times today?

also what are people's predictions for the coming season:
- flag tip
- biggest improver
- biggest flop
- league medal
- goal kicker
- lacest crumber

what are everyone's thoughts on the "previews" for teams in the northern times today?

also what are people's predictions for the coming season:
- flag tip
- biggest improver
- biggest flop
- league medal
- goal kicker
- lacest crumber

is there anywhere online you can find these reviews?

have been told two from deni rovers have signed with wakool one assistant coach ruckman the other average on baller, but are still chasing 4-5 more with ability to play the game. how do they come up with there money out there? one bloke is led to be on 600 a game more then the assistant coach is on? alot may know of him in that area to ex deni ram/balranald/deni rover man 3 time b and f 3 different leagues, make for a good side next yr providing they snare them all!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

have been told two from deni rovers have signed with wakool one assistant coach ruckman the other average on baller, but are still chasing 4-5 more with ability to play the game. how do they come up with there money out there? one bloke is led to be on 600 a game more then the assistant coach is on? alot may know of him in that area to ex deni ram/balranald/deni rover man 3 time b and f 3 different leagues, make for a good side next yr providing they snare them all!!!

far out don't really know your players mate Aiden Jenkin will tear it up in the Middle

aiden has always been a very soft player, as for occor expect him to shine say every 3-4 weeks wasn't real consistant at rovers, hunting the other guys would of been your better option. but good luck this yr to wakool.

If this player has played with these 3 sides it has to be Andy May, one of the cleverest footballers going around, loves the big $$$ but is worth it, will be the best player in the comp if it is true he is going there & well done to wakool for getting him, but will need more than May to compete with Wandella & Murrabit, any word on whats going on out at moula town have heard there are alot going, can any one confirm who's left and who are the new ones inc a coach ?

Rhys Buttler has signed with Wakool Gun full forward kicked 67 goals last year in the timboon and district football league Amazing speed and has bulked up put on 10kg of musle (must be the chicken from timboon takeaway) is rumoured to be on massive $$$ $500 per game, if he can stay fit and the crabs dont come back should have a dominant year with the hawks, rumoured to be bringing Russel 'hello ladies' Eden who is known for his childish boy good looks and the scandel that made the local papers after the 08 footy trip

Rhys Buttler has signed with Wakool Gun full forward kicked 67 goals last year in the timboon and district football league Amazing speed and has bulked up put on 10kg of musle (must be the chicken from timboon takeaway) is rumoured to be on massive $$$ $500 per game, if he can stay fit and the crabs dont come back should have a dominant year with the hawks, rumoured to be bringing Russel 'hello ladies' Eden who is known for his childish boy good looks and the scandel that made the local papers after the 08 footy trip

Good to see Wakool have taken being bankrupt and having no supporter base or people wanting to be on the committee for the past 3 years on board when recruiting this year! After 06 they had nothing!!!!! Obviously didnt learn that you can purchase flags, but it leaves ya f#*%ed for the next few seasons!!!

aiden has always been a very soft player, as for occor expect him to shine say every 3-4 weeks wasn't real consistant at rovers, hunting the other guys would of been your better option. but good luck this yr to wakool.

Almost as soft as hiding behind a screen-name, but thanks for your opinion.

As for Chris, obviously I rate him much higher than you, otherwise I wouldn't be heading out to Wakool to play under him. He was by far the fittest player in our Senior side last year, and due to the number of players we had over 6ft and the rotations, he may not have appeared to have 'shined' as you say, but I'm pretty sure his teammates and coach were happy with how he was going.

I'm yet to hear anything on Rhys Buttler? I trust he will be at the training camp in a weeks time?

And Nacka's, I can't agree with you there. I have been out to Wakool a number of times, and there are some quality people trying to get the club up and going. I don't think it is fair for people to criticise clubs for trying to recruit and improve their teams.

Good to see Wakool have taken being bankrupt and having no supporter base or people wanting to be on the committee for the past 3 years on board when recruiting this year! After 06 they had nothing!!!!! Obviously didnt learn that you can purchase flags, but it leaves ya f#*%ed for the next few seasons!!!

People like you Nackas Sh%t me!!! You have no understanding of football or the community otherwise you would not make a stupid comment like this? Wakool are lucky to survive in the GRFL, they do not have a large population to draw players from, no water, farming is tough and they still manage to put 4 football sides on the field. They should be congratulated for having a go at recruiting players. To
A) Put a team on the field
B) To be competetive
C) Improve the standard of the GRFL and
D) Give their youth an opportunity to play football for the town. Unfortunately money is part of football and some clubs need to pay to survive? Would you rather see no Wakool, Macorna or Moula? Thumbs up to the Wakool community for having a dip:thumbsu:

People like you Nackas Sh%t me!!! You have no understanding of football or the community otherwise you would not make a stupid comment like this? Wakool are lucky to survive in the GRFL, they do not have a large population to draw players from, no water, farming is tough and they still manage to put 4 football sides on the field. They should be congratulated for having a go at recruiting players. To
A) Put a team on the field
B) To be competetive
C) Improve the standard of the GRFL and
D) Give their youth an opportunity to play football for the town. Unfortunately money is part of football and some clubs need to pay to survive? Would you rather see no Wakool, Macorna or Moula? Thumbs up to the Wakool community for having a dip:thumbsu:

Welll said. Being a Lalbert lad myself I whole heartedly agree with what you have said. Unfortunately for clubs in our situations we cannot win in some peoples eyes. If we do not spend money to recruit they criticise and call us a rabble etc when we struggle to win games but when we actually get out there and have a crack at getting good players we are knocked for trying to buy flags

Welll said. Being a Lalbert lad myself I whole heartedly agree with what you have said. Unfortunately for clubs in our situations we cannot win in some peoples eyes. If we do not spend money to recruit they criticise and call us a rabble etc when we struggle to win games but when we actually get out there and have a crack at getting good players we are knocked for trying to buy flags
i see it as a interum. we wont have to be talking about paying players in small country towns on these forums once it starts raining like it did in the 60's yeah.

hardly massive money in this day and age!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back