Are you kidding me? Not my Chikorita!

Remove this Banner Ad

kid deserves it for choosing chikorita

getting heart gold btw

trading 2 ds games for it

I will obtain this game also. Want to get back into Pokemon in a big way. I was back into it when I got into Pearl but lost interest a bit. The disappointing thing is for all the potential the online aspect has the community are still only 10-15 years old.

• Banned
hahahaha ****.

Who would play this game if you are older than 10?

Could say the same thing about Fantasy Footy.

Pacemaker, why do you have to act as an immature, attention seeking, five year old little girl every time you post.

Not just talking about here either, your posts in the Fantasy Footy League are nothing short of incredible..... :rolleyes:.

hahahaha ****.

Who would play this game if you are older than 10?

People who are not insecure little shitheads who can't appreciate a good game because kids might like it.

Lots of kids under 10 love The Simpsons, better stop enjoying the classic episodes or people will think I'm gay. Oh noes!

Pokemon games are the most strategic and in-depth RPG games you'll get. There are plenty of older people who still play it competitivley.

I'm not getting Soul Silver/Heart Gold though. I mainly just appreciate the battle system and for that, I have Shoddy. If I were to get any of those two, it would purely be for nostalgic value... but that's only if the price is right.

Could say the same thing about Fantasy Footy.

Pacemaker, why do you have to act as an immature, attention seeking, five year old little girl every time you post.

Not just talking about here either, your posts in the Fantasy Footy League are nothing short of incredible..... :rolleyes:.

Agreed, Fantasy Football is no different to Dungeons and Dragons card trading games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bought a DS just for this game :D

Screw all these new pokemon... Soul Silver is where its at :p

Some people say the original 151 are the only true Pokemon. I disagree, anything after Celebi can be disregarded. The lack of creativity in this regard in Sapphire ended my major interest in the Pokemon games.

Did anyone here know that the anime show now has an episode count of about 650? I thought that stopped long ago, mainly because it wasn't any good at all. :eek:

Diamond/Pearl new pokemon aren't that bad, the starters are pretty good. Ruby/Saphire was uninspired, too man new pokemon and most of them were crappy fishy/bug pokemon and the starters weren't memorable.

I thought the Diamond/Pearl Pokemon were the least creative, especially the starter Pokemon. They actually based them on animals in real life.

Wasn't a fan of the new pokemon in sliver/gold. Did anyone ever catch all of those weird dogs? I caught one of them, insanely hard.

Smashed Gold back in the day, dead set tore that game apart.

May check out heart gold.

Wasn't a fan of the new pokemon in sliver/gold. Did anyone ever catch all of those weird dogs? I caught one of them, insanely hard.

I managed to, but goodness me, it was a labourious and frustrating task to say the least .

Has anyone here managed to find a shiny (different coloured) Pokemon in the wild in any of the Pokemon games ? Besides Red Gyarados of course. Happened just once for me, Pokemon Gold, and it was a Graveller. Many moons ago that was, December 2001 :D

I managed to, but goodness me, it was a labourious and frustrating task to say the least .

Has anyone here managed to find a shiny (different coloured) Pokemon in the wild in any of the Pokemon games ? Besides Red Gyarados of course. Happened just once for me, Pokemon Gold, and it was a Graveller. Many moons ago that was, December 2001 :D

Yeah there were a few I think I saw a purple butterfree or whatever it's called. That red gyarados was an amazing beast.:thumbsu:

Also what the f*** was up with those accient ruin puzzles? I solved them and f*** all happened?

I think I got a shiney shitkicker pokemon in Pearl, forgot which one.

Someone traded me a shiney starter (forgot which one), however it's a bit redundant when theres so much 'fake' pokemon using editors such as pokesav.

It is certainly a pity nowdays. It used to matter back in the Gameboy cable link days :D. I managed to breed about 20 Shiny Pokemon in gold. A Shiny parent used to mean that there was a 1/64 chance for the baby to be shiny. Doesn't work anymore though.

I was the talk of year five with my silver Arbok.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back