Do What Pav Says!

Remove this Banner Ad

i sit nice and close to the opposition interchange, and i can GARAUNTEE you, that when we win, i WILL bring out a spoon. i f......g hate the eagles, their misery is my delight. im going to revel in it sunday. if pav or anyone else doesnt like it, they can eat a length. :thumbsu:

KPR, i got seats from ticket master for section 300 and something, row J..............

It just maybe the 300 but they dont sound to good, flying out tomorrow and was wondering if section 300 are good seats.

I've changed my mind. After Daniel Kerr's comments, and the fact that the WAFC are going to try and "refuse entry" to anyone who is found with a spoon...

KPR, i got seats from ticket master for section 300 and something, row J..............

It just maybe the 300 but they dont sound to good, flying out tomorrow and was wondering if section 300 are good seats.

does it tell you which gate you are entering in? the 300's i have found have generally been pretty decent seats :thumbsu:

I've changed my mind. After Daniel Kerr's comments, and the fact that the WAFC are going to try and "refuse entry" to anyone who is found with a spoon...

didnt hear Wayne's (kerr) comments, but the WAFC putting in place a refusal of entry pretty much shows where their heart is at, and im not at all suprised. it would be all well and good if the shoe were on the other foot :mad: i say f..k em' rub it in to those arrogant upity w..kers.

yeah, well they can put the cup full of spoons next to the toilet where his career belongs :D

You mean the career with a couple of runners up in the Brownlow and a Premiership medallion?

;) Man I love Derby week! Baaaaaaaanter!

I wouldn't take a wooden spoon.
I tell ya though. I'd love to get hold of a couple of those blow up thingy s (spoon shaped of course) like those mentally impaired mob played with a few years ago and bash the the sh1t out them (thingys that is ) during the game.

And if we lose, bad luck, but like Frankie J Holden said. " Never let a chance go by"

I've got a long memory. Pay back is great. :thumbsu:

That's gotta be the softest thing I've heard since Woosha's last press conference.

He basically said we can stick the spoons in their cups or some crap.

See Kerr's got the right idea - a bit of derby banter never hurt anyone.

This... i have been struggling lately to find the usual reasons to hate the weagles and everyone associated with them.. Daniel, you have reignited the passion and i thankyou.. what a f***wit... gee i hope he is walking the boundary at some stage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wish I had some witty retort to that.

The heart is willing, but to be honest, I'm struggling to get excited about the Derby this year. Obviously, I want the Eagles to win, but when your motivation is to not finish last, it all just feels a bit weak. I suppose we have a run of Derby losses to try to arrest, but atm, it's all about stopping negative things, rather than creating positives.

Hopefully, the game turns out to be a close, physical contest and I'll spring into life. Are the days of the "Demolition Derby" over? From an Eagles POV, I'd love to see an all-in brawl, but I would have thought Freo would be very happy to get 4 points, no injuries and look to next week.

I get the feeling from my Dockers mates that they aren't overly excited either this year. Probably because they've had all season to pay-out on us Eagles supporters. The sooner we get an 80,000-seat stadium and have both teams meet in a final, the better IMO.

I find it strange the eagles have gone backwards this year compared to last. They looked to be going forward last year. Surely must be an off field issue (coach, fitness?). It's certainly more interesting for us non victorians when the "interstate" sides are firing, places more pressure on those Vic teams to fold.

I find it strange the eagles have gone backwards this year compared to last. They looked to be going forward last year. Surely must be an off field issue (coach, fitness?). It's certainly more interesting for us non victorians when the "interstate" sides are firing, places more pressure on those Vic teams to fold.

I'm not sure if we really have gone backwards. Melbourne was clearly tanking last season, we snuck a win against the Western Bulldogs when they were preparing for finals and kicked 1 goal 9 or something stupid in the first quarter and demolished Richmond who I think were just happy to have the season over with. I'm not saying we've progressed this year, more that with the benefit of hindsight, our position last year was inflated. Last year, the common phrase being bandied about was "Freo are a year behind the Eagles", in terms of development. I think it is now apparent that Freo were a year ahead, in terms of the "recession both clubs had to have".

To be fair, Glass, Kerr and Cox have all been unfit and whilst we wouldn't be a great team with them at full strength, we'd probably finish about where we did last year. The group we expected to improve the most this season of Masten, Swift and Shuey have also struggled with fitness. I think if we'd had a favourable run with injuries, we'd have finished 7th-10th, but that's all a case of what-ifs. Disappointingly, with still 5 games to go, it's a case of "hopefully next year..."

Perhaps a wooden spoon is a lethal weapon?

This is the first time the Dockers have made the finals and we haven't.

I've loved rubbing sh1t into Dockers supporters - no issue with copping some back.

What makes it even more interesting of course is if we win - you guys would have given us a leg up to avoid the spoon.

If you win - the spoons can be waved proudly.

It's a high stakes game - and it's what makes footy great.

As long as you don't boo Andrew Embley...... :D

I'd like to see;

1. Signs in the Jacko "vortex" pocket with "Jacko Sucks" pulled out and hung over the fence when there is kick from somewhere near there.

2. My brother-in-law and his mates will be wearing their "Unaided, Big Body, Good Vision" t-shirts which have a Jacko picture with an ice-pick in his head.

3. Signs near the Freo interchange that say "Fill Brian Taylor's Mouth with Haemorrhoid Cream".

4. A row of 22 numbered Spuds/Mr-Potato-Heads on top of the Eagle's dug-out (friends tried this one year near their race but security came down and stopped it).

5. Emperor Morabito t-shirts.

Hopefully, the game turns out to be a close, physical contest and I'll spring into life. Are the days of the "Demolition Derby" over? From an Eagles POV, I'd love to see an all-in brawl, but I would have thought Freo would be very happy to get 4 points, no injuries and look to next week.

I wouldn't - it would be cheap by our club to try that.

If we are both out of the finals - or both in the finals - it's a different story - as you are both in the same boat.

But trying to incite fires because you know the opposition have more to lose is cowardly IMO.

Perhaps a wooden spoon is a lethal weapon?

This is the first time the Dockers have made the finals and we haven't.

I've loved rubbing sh1t into Dockers supporters - no issue with copping some back.

What makes it even more interesting of course is if we win - you guys would have given us a leg up to avoid the spoon.

If you win - the spoons can be waved proudly.

It's a high stakes game - and it's what makes footy great.

As long as you don't boo Andrew Embley...... :D

Will only do that if he wins the Glendenning from Hill after we win. And of course we'd only be booing the decision then :)

I wish I had some witty retort to that.

The heart is willing, but to be honest, I'm struggling to get excited about the Derby this year. Obviously, I want the Eagles to win, but when your motivation is to not finish last, it all just feels a bit weak. I suppose we have a run of Derby losses to try to arrest, but atm, it's all about stopping negative things, rather than creating positives.

I get the feeling from my Dockers mates that they aren't overly excited either this year. Probably because they've had all season to pay-out on us Eagles supporters. The sooner we get an 80,000-seat stadium and have both teams meet in a final, the better IMO.

I wouldn't - it would be cheap by our club to try that.
If we are both out of the finals - or both in the finals - it's a different story - as you are both in the same boat.

But trying to incite fires because you know the opposition have more to lose is cowardly IMO.

how about some slappervich action then?

Hmm... that's funny, because back when the positions were reversed you guys used to use the excuse that us being down was the reason we had so much extra motivation to win.

Hmm... that's funny, because back when the positions were reversed you guys used to use the excuse that us being down was the reason we had so much extra motivation to win.

Perhaps I should reveal the fact that I'm not a West Coast Eagles player, merely an interested on-looker. I'd hope the Eagles players are very motivated.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back