Where can I watch the GF around the world?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
obviously never bother to post on this site, but all the same. anyone know where the game will be show in barcelona? go pies!

Anywhere in Singapore, as that will be where I'll be!?

Singapore has quite a few places that it will be shown. The Singapore Wombats Aussie Rules team always put on a good show - www.singaporewombats.com.sg

Otherwise Bungy Bar, Brewerks, Kangaroo Bar or anywhere else with the Australia Network channel will have it on.

Another for the list: Zurich, Switzerland: Pickwicks English Pub will be showing it from 6am (www.pickwicks.ch)

Go Saints!

Good thread.

Anyone in Scotland they are showing it at a bar in Edinburgh called 'Oz Bar' and I believe an Irish bar in Glasgow is showing it as well. For the Edinburgh one it is delayed and you will get a life ban if you tell anyone the result if you should know it.

Do you know which Irish bar is showing the game in Glasgow mate?

Speaking of Scotty....r u back from Europe then? In Oz now or still floating about London? Hopefully see you at the Clapham Junction Walkabout before I fly out to Oz at midday after the game.

To everyone else if you're in the hood, come down and watch the game hosted by the Wimbledon Hawks at the Clapham Junction Walkabout.

£15 entry gets you 2 pints, a burger and seats in front of the big screen if you book with us.

Half time handball competition, Norm Smith Sweep, points margin and more.

Send me a private message or check out www.wimbledonhawks.com for ticketing info. Be sure to email the club on club@wimbledonhawks.com once you have your ticket reference and we can save you a seat front andf centre!

The CJ Walkabout itself is quite small and only holds 250-300 people and will sell out, so be sure to grab a ticket if you're in the area.

hazey im still in europe mate, heading to oktoberfest tommorow, back in london on the 8th of october if your keen for a beer? back to aus early november, but slipping an ireland trip in that time too. hope the days a success, i bought a guernsey so have to organise a pickup with katsy some time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Beijing - The Den, corner of Gongti Beilu & Gongti Dong Lu, next to City Hotel (added bonus: Swans signed premiership jumper on the wall).

Hong Kong - The Doghouse, Lockhart Rd, Wanchai. Last year they had excellent pie & chips and VB for $16.
- Coast Bar (run by Aussies) on Hollywood Rd, Soho, just next to the escalator.
- Dickens Bar, Excelsior Hotel, Causeway Bay.

Cheers.

Could be difficult with alcohol licensing, being so early in UK time. Scottish licensing laws seem to be an absolute nightmare to get round at the moment, my mate works in a bar in Stirling which wanted to show the NFL Superbowl but couldn't as they didn't have a license to be open that late.
The globe in Niddry Street will be open and showing it live however no licence so they can't serve alcohol until 9am. Malones I'm still waiting to hear.

There is a big event in LA that will support the Southern California Australian Football League.

See the following for details...

flyer%20GF%20party%20copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back