Heathcote DFL - 2010 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hhhhhmmmm. Better put my ear to the ground and see what I can find out :) Any news out at Huntly?

Not having much luck at this stage, they have had some good prospects but the key criteria is the incoming coach has to be able to drag/recruit some quality players.. So far they can't be confident that any of those prospects could.. Be a tough job finding a coach and a tough job coaching them.

Sam Williams and David Romer to Elmore. Both very good gets. Romer played at Kyneton last 2 years? and Sam Williams key positions with Rochester. They both will be top players in the league.
This makes me think they wont chase John Hardinge as these 2 can play ruck and key positions. Already filled the positions they really required from last year.

Any players staying at Rochester:D

Not having much luck at this stage, they have had some good prospects but the key criteria is the incoming coach has to be able to drag/recruit some quality players.. So far they can't be confident that any of those prospects could.. Be a tough job finding a coach and a tough job coaching them.

Tough coaching any team any level made alot tougher by indecision by brains trust at Huntly-they have already missed the boat which left about 10 weeks ago-Tough luck

Tough coaching any team any level made alot tougher by indecision by brains trust at Huntly-they have already missed the boat which left about 10 weeks ago-Tough luck

You guys (mounts) only found a coach 2 weeks ago didn't you? Seems you missed the boat by about 8 weeks. Give them a break, no doubts those blokes are working as hard if not harder than most clubs to get a strong team.

You guys (mounts) only found a coach 2 weeks ago didn't you? Seems you missed the boat by about 8 weeks. Give them a break, no doubts those blokes are working as hard if not harder than most clubs to get a strong team.

Ah, big ump. Hasn't a little bit of long awaited success turned you heathcote supporters in to a humble bunch. I'm happy that you are lapping it up so much. It's fantastic!!

Bradrowe - are you including Brennan, H Aitken and C McCarty in the three players not having a run in 2011 as well as the others???

Hey Roosta,
Who are these players that have possibly signed?

I have it on good authority that the ex coach Crossman is returning, and also ex Echuca Player Wilson who is playing in W.A at the moment?? Any truth? Also heard an ex SANFL player has signed? If this is the case then Leitchville will be flying up the ladder next season if these 3 at least have signed...Any news would be good????

Bit of mixed news for Elmore today I reckon, with the signing of Hardinge made official in the Addy, but slipping under the radar the fact that Ash Trollop is off to Strathfieldsaye. Surely that will be a massive loss for Elmore to cover?

Bit of mixed news for Elmore today I reckon, with the signing of Hardinge made official in the Addy, but slipping under the radar the fact that Ash Trollop is off to Strathfieldsaye. Surely that will be a massive loss for Elmore to cover?

I agree and also think the loss of their midfield genius Ian Kay has been kept pretty quiet as well.

Couple of crucial outs for Elmore.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Roosta,
Who are these players that have possibly signed?

I have it on good authority that the ex coach Crossman is returning, and also ex Echuca Player Wilson who is playing in W.A at the moment?? Any truth? Also heard an ex SANFL player has signed? If this is the case then Leitchville will be flying up the ladder next season if these 3 at least have signed...Any news would be good????

Heard two names....one ruckman and a mid fielder/half-back flanker...

Certain burly bald headed full forward returning to the zoo next yr........

James ? Gee they must be throwing some kanga around

Highly unlikely considering I thought it said in the local rag he had recently joined the Kilmore FC committee and I know for a fact he was extremely helpful (if not the catalyst) in them signing the fella who's gunna be coaching them in 2011.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back