Heathcote DFL - 2010 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome back dennis.

Before we get back to the footy, what hapened sunday at your draw? Heard there may have been an altercation followed by a nasty knocking out of a senior player. True?

My club didnt have a draw:D Heard all about it and there was nothing in it, couple of mates too much piss and a bit of a push that was all.

You wish Ablett! Turns out its actually the first time iv looked on here in months.

Yeah funny how you go quite and PIGSKIN turns up bagging everyone instead?

I have a life, i dont need to hide on big footy. You may think you know who i am but nobody cares. Mostly its a bit of fun but you w***ers take it too far. As for bagging clubs and players, I say what everybody else thinks when they are too gutless to say:D

Back pedle back pedle, speaking of gutless as soon as u realised you were found out you hid for a few months.

:Dhow will mounts go now that doggy davis is out the door. Is James Walsh up to the task as snr. coach on his own ;)

I heard Dennis Grinton has put his hand up to help Walsh out.

Tell me Cheese, being the country football expert you are, how do rate Grinton?
You seem to have an opinion on every one else except old Grints.

Just had a bit of a chuckle reading back thru some posts from years ago. Had some solid contributors back then that have since lost interest . . . . . Bazil, jmain, ant jess, giantbug, Rosco5, HJ32 and even aimar21 who called me a tiprat at one stage.

Just had a bit of a chuckle reading back thru some posts from years ago. Had some solid contributors back then that have since lost interest . . . . . Bazil, jmain, ant jess, giantbug, Rosco5, HJ32 and even aimar21 who called me a tiprat at one stage.

Hey Tiprat how are ya? LOL just Kidding! Pity Bigump wasn't one of em!! :D:D

Fantom :thumbsu:

Gee, that is going back old son! Thought you might be interested in this Doona, co-coach or assistants job going at Toolleen I think. Up your alley, or not? ;)

baaaaaaazil!!
i'm blaming him for this 2 day hang over at the moment doona! :D
pretty sure he still has a flick through the pages every now and again. just keeping a low profile...

heard on the grapevine bell may be leaving heathcote.... any truth to that big ump? rwb?...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

baaaaaaazil!!
i'm blaming him for this 2 day hang over at the moment doona! :D
pretty sure he still has a flick through the pages every now and again. just keeping a low profile...

heard on the grapevine bell may be leaving heathcote.... any truth to that big ump? rwb?...

No he is staying,it will be about the same as last year will a couple of new one's iam told they can play a bit:thumbsu:also a couple of young blokes returning from under 18's from Bendigo

Gee, that is going back old son! Thought you might be interested in this Doona, co-coach or assistants job going at Toolleen I think. Up your alley, or not? ;)

Maybe next year old mate, still got a few things to sort out with the Docs in the next month or so - any chance of prying you away from the double bubble on a weekend perhaps to be me runner???

Startin to wonder why we bother :(

Dont come with that old chestnut Fantom, all the big talk recruiting wise has been around White Hills. Talking to the Ump about recruiting on the weekend and it seems all the Saints wanna do is cover any potential losses - no harm in that surely ;)

Maybe next year old mate, still got a few things to sort out with the Docs in the next month or so - any chance of prying you away from the double bubble on a weekend perhaps to be me runner???
Good news is I only work one in five now but the bad news is I couldnt run out of sight on a dark night! Reckon Hagans and Ump would have me covered, so I will leave that up to you. Just for interest sake, Bell is training with the Bombers at the minute but not sure if he will get picked up.

WAS it HJ32 who ended up running his own website, call it blogsite if you will, or was it another poster, Doona ??

I dont think Big H branched out on his own, maybe your thinking of Central Vic Footy which was set up by the HDFL's Publicity Man Troy Auld.

Whilst on the topic, well done to Chalky and his team for their win at the VCFL Media Award's last week :thumbsu:

http://**********************/?p=4163

;)that would have been chalkie signing in as On The Money back then wouldn't u think, Doona :D

On more than 1 thread, and all.

Whats the latest down at North Bendigo??
Whispers tell me that Aaron James is returning??
Who else are their key signings??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back