Girl at centre of nude photo scandal claims to have evidence of AFL players taking party drugs

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Ricky Nixon's Accreditation Hearing... Guess who rocked up?

Would be great if she turned up and all the media just ignored her, would kill her not getting any attention.

Unfortunately it won't happen though with the gutter trash football media hanging on her every word and trying to get another scandal out of her.

Fox Sports News reporting on Ricky's Accreditation Hearing

Guess who was there to get herself back in the news? Being interviewed & generally making a fool of herself... Seems the Japan Tsunami & earthquake have had enough coverage in this one's mind! Someone wants the front page again :eek:
Mmmmm I don't see how you made this connection.

Also don't you find starting a thread about this a bit ironic?

Media: Nixon! Nixon! Blah blah blah.
Nixon: No comment.
Media: Blah blah blah.
Girl: Hey I haz a scandal guyz!!!!
Media: Nixon blah! (Ignores girl)
Girl: LOOK AT ME!!!! PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!!!!! AAAAARGH!!!!!! *GIRL EXPLODES*

Much better

Some of the expressions posted in this thread are pretty sad.

Wishing harm on someone who has really done nothing to harm you, simply because of a brand of a football club, is not civilized behaviour.

The girl clearly has issues no doubt. And her conduct is in general immoral. But her actions have been illuminating for many of us.

For a start more people are aware of the behaviour of our worshipped football players towards the opposite sex, particularly the younger ones.

We are also more aware of what passes for culture at the St Kilda football club (not that it was a surprise to many and not that any other club does not have the same issues but they are smarter at keeping it out of the press), which is probably why the teeth clenching hate from St Kilda posters on this board.

We are also now well aware of the moral substance of one player manager - and it hints at the larger issue (drug use and recreational behaviour by football players and the industry in this town) which is almost never reported, despite being widely known if you are in the right places.

Many young girls fall for footy players or rich older men and get dumped and used. Just seems to be in this case the young girl has the skills to wreak havoc on those who have wronged her.

To just sit and anonymously post abuse about a 17 year old is simply lame. Get lives y'all.

Stop making threads about her. Like your mum used to tell you, if your little brother is being annoying, just ignore it and it will go away.

oh great, another thread about her.

OP is just as bad as the "gutter media".

Fox Sports News reporting on Ricky's Accreditation Hearing

Guess who was there to get herself back in the news? Being interviewed & generally making a fool of herself... Seems the Japan Tsunami & earthquake have had enough coverage in this one's mind! Someone wants the front page again :eek:

So because of the earthquake and Tsunami everyone is supposed to stop doing what they're doing?

I don't think her turning up to a hering that she endused is any type of a statement from her about natural disasters hogging the news:rolleyes:

Although I am surprised she turned up... but the again, her whole story is about expect the unexpectable.

Can bigfooty impose a ban on threads about her? I mean we're all falling for her trap - discussing it, talking about it, abusing her... it's all keeping it as a current issue... which is what she wants.

I say BRING ON THE FOOOOTY!!!!

did anyone watch the heraldsun live camera footage, that was on forever whilst they waited for the press conference to start? you could hear some of the journalists talk about some of the present stories in the background

Didn't hear it - what were they talking about

Some of the expressions posted in this thread are pretty sad.

Wishing harm on someone who has really done nothing to harm you, simply because of a brand of a football club, is not civilized behaviour.

The girl clearly has issues no doubt. And her conduct is in general immoral. But her actions have been illuminating for many of us.

For a start more people are aware of the behaviour of our worshipped football players towards the opposite sex, particularly the younger ones.

We are also more aware of what passes for culture at the St Kilda football club (not that it was a surprise to many and not that any other club does not have the same issues but they are smarter at keeping it out of the press), which is probably why the teeth clenching hate from St Kilda posters on this board.

We are also now well aware of the moral substance of one player manager - and it hints at the larger issue (drug use and recreational behaviour by football players and the industry in this town) which is almost never reported, despite being widely known if you are in the right places.

Many young girls fall for footy players or rich older men and get dumped and used. Just seems to be in this case the young girl has the skills to wreak havoc on those who have wronged her.

To just sit and anonymously post abuse about a 17 year old is simply lame. Get lives y'all.

Here are a few things you might want to consider before you go on your next holier-than-thou rant. Firstly, despite what you may want to believe, these players did not wrong this nutcase (not to the extent that you believe anyway, based on what we all have heard). She followed them to Sydney (ie:stalked them), lied about her age, was subsequently given the arse when she was exposed, and you know the rest. Secondly, don't give us this bullshit about women always being the victims of being used by opportunistic rich and famous men when these women generally seek out these people purely for their cash and their fame. Often each use the other every bit as much. Difference is idiots like you will always cry foul when you perceive the woman to be victim, which I dare say is every damn time. I've cited this example before but i'll do it again. Remember that woman who not so long ago bragged to the media about doing something like 200 past and present AFL players?? the vast, vast majority being used one night stands? You want to tell us she was a victim too? You would be naive to think that footballers (like many other males) don't go around looking to use women purely for sexual gratification. You would be even more naive to believe that women don't do it too. I don't wish any harm on her. I just hope that sooner rather than later she'll **** off back into irrelevance where she came from and stop trying to destroy the lives of others just so that she can feel better about her own pathetic one

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't hear it - what were they talking about

something about her having two of the photos on her phone

which if its referring to the previously released photos then she is in breach of the st kilda agreement. if they are not those photos and it is her then she has something new. either way sounds like more crappy news.

I love the claims about death threats towards her, that it's all Ricky Nixon's doing.....

hmmm, let me see who she has burned & made an absolute mockery of in all of this:

1. AFL
2. StKilda FC
3. Players Association
4. Derryn Hinch
5. Caroline Wilson
6. Neil Mitchell
7. Phil Cleary & the Women's Rights Lobby
8. ok, Ricky Nixon
9. Nick Riewoldt
10. Sam Gilbert
11. Zac Dawson
12. Nick Dal Santo
13. Her School
14. Her parents
15. Her friends
16. The Dept's of Government that have tried to help her
17. The public!

I highly doubt it's Ricky Nixon "calling the home phone then just hanging up"

The only death threat she is receiving is the one in her own mind that screams.... "LISTEN TO ME, MY LIES, MY DRAMA.... OR I WILL KILL MYSELF"

You forgot about that police officer who was sacked.

The interest in this girl stories, IMO will significantly the papparazzi type interest in footballers, probably to the levels their contracts warrant ?
By her wishes to consistantly gain accomodation, from media/football clubs, through having intelligent information, I think clearly leads the way for increased freelance media and most likely shows how big of muppets and overrated clowns, like Hutchinson and his side twit Fartlett really are.
Footballers can't have it both ways if they want paid the big bucks based on peoples growing obsession with them , they can't then wish to have a greater control when that obssession starts and finishes.
Bigger bucks = More scrutiny

The interest in this girl stories, IMO will significantly the papparazzi type interest in footballers, probably to the levels their contracts warrant ?
By her wishes to consistantly gain accomodation, from media/football clubs, through having intelligent information, I think clearly leads the way for increased freelance media and most likely shows how big of muppets and overrated clowns, like Hutchinson and his side twit Fartlett really are.
Footballers can't have it both ways if they want paid the big bucks based on peoples growing obsession with them , they can't then wish to have a greater control when that obssession starts and finishes.
Bigger bucks = More scrutiny

Thats garbage.

So just because someone gets paid well we have a right to peer into every facet of their private lives.

What a pathetically, jealous society we have become.

something about her having two of the photos on her phone

which if its referring to the previously released photos then she is in breach of the st kilda agreement. if they are not those photos and it is her then she has something new. either way sounds like more crappy news.

If she has broken a court order then I hopes she gets done on it. I'm sick of people treating court orders with contempt.

Obviously I have voiced my opinion on the photos being in existance of the photo'd in the first place (???) and the fact that St Kilda forced an injunction on her... but if she thinks she is above the court of law and is proud enough of it to have made it common knowledge to the press, then I hope she gets the book thrown at her. Too many people out there who think they are above the judges gavel... a good example set on someone in the public eye about breaching court orders would be a great example to some extremelly ignorant people out there.

Thats garbage.

So just because someone gets paid well we have a right to peer into every facet of their private lives.

What a pathetically, jealous society we have become.

You have confused the word right with desire. It has nothing to do with how thay are paid either.

Do you realise that voyeurism is very popular in today's world. Alot of people are more interested in watching others live than living themselves. The amount of reality TV is sad

The AFL players private lives is just another reality TV show for people to lap up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back