Girl at centre of nude photo scandal claims to have evidence of AFL players taking party drugs

Remove this Banner Ad

She's done pretty well so far.

No friends, no family, but a heap of cash from spreading lies mixed with a bit of truth.

Video and images are the most damning, so if she releases this video, then it could mean a lot of trouble.

Until then, it's all just fluff and more money-grabbing attention seeking.
She must be under instructions or help from SOMEONE

and all this she is 17 BS - she has manage to fool people hook like and sinker and everyone is scared of what she will realease....she isnt acting like a 17 year old thats for sure!

Saw a picture of her on the news, I don't understand why Footballers would go there, she isnt that good looking at all.

I say we all attack by hacking and spamming the shit out of BF until the servers are completely rooted; that way no-one can read or comment on Kim <-----------> Muffie through this site. (Joke)

or we could just unanimously agree that any threads discussing her get automatically locked

Saw a picture of her on the news, I don't understand why Footballers would go there, she isnt that good looking at all.

She had that interview on a current affair where they showed her face and her name etc for the entire time. Her teeth are feral.

Thats why we know they're all lies... except for Ricky, he would love thats shit

I just went to her twitter page & it now is "protected". I wonder if her comments on Dane Beams have blown up in her face? He really should sue her for every cent she has.

I got to say tho she looks pretty hot. im not surprized why so many people are getting in the pooh over her.

I just went to her twitter page & it now is "protected". I wonder if her comments on Dane Beams have blown up in her face? He really should sue her for every cent she has.

posted this bout 11 hrs ago:

"LAST TWEET EVER: Goodbye and farewell, but still: **** the AFL. Mwah, xxx"

let's hope it;s true, but doubt it very very much.................

(Log in to remove this ad.)

she called him a rapist and a bunch of other niceties and said she will spend her entire life trying to bring him down.

What a pleasant individual she is. If he really is a rapist and she has evidence, I'd like to see her go to the police and he ends up in jail. If she also has evidence of a woman being assaulted by a footballer, I'd like her to go to police with that too and the player end up in jail.

Holding onto a video of a woman being assaulted to hold the public to ransom for an extra few days attention is evern worse than faking a pregnancy and misscarriage, and should see her lose her few remaining supporters. Even standing there an recording it, rather than trying to intervene is quite astonishing behaviour and unforgivable.

A mate from another forum managed to catch these before it was blocked off.

"I'm Crazy self obsessed bitch. Yeah -You all should die. I'm serious. I will personally slit all of your throats, excpt my supporters ones!"

"No, i wont F*cking calm down, how bout you ALL CALM THE F*ck DOWN AND LET ME BE. YOU ALL HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ME, THE MEDIA OR RICKY."

"Never said I hated being in the media spotlight. But you freaks are literally making me go insane. I hate you all."

She's blown her top (awaits blowing jokes) as expected. I think she's got a fork in her (awaits other-things-in-her jokes) for good now.

she called him a rapist and a bunch of other niceties and said she will spend her entire life trying to bring him down.

What a pleasant individual she is. If he really is a rapist and she has evidence, I'd like to see her go to the police and he ends up in jail. If she also has evidence of a woman being assaulted by a footballer, I'd like her to go to police with that too and the player end up in jail.

Holding onto a video of a woman being assaulted to hold the public to ransom for an extra few days attention is evern worse than faking a pregnancy and misscarriage, and should see her lose her few remaining supporters. Even standing there an recording it, rather than trying to intervene is quite astonishing behaviour and unforgivable.

I agree, if anyone rapes another person the deserve at least jail.
if true I wonder if she was holding on the evidence for blackmail purposes.

If she has a video of a player (or anyone) assaulting a woman she should have used the phone to call the police instead of filming the incident

She is fast becoming the girl who cried wolf, so many lies and suddenly we are meant to believe her.

I did hear the police have the phone with the evidence on it so if true they will be able to view it and make the related charges.
So I guess she is waiting for it to be returned before she releases it
She just loves the attention, firstly the attention she got from being with a AFL footballer and now the media.

Unless you can expand on that I rate your behaiviour as some sort of evangelistic moron standing on a soapbox.

Start with Andrew Demetriou who has been involved to some extent.
Please eplain why his behaiviour has been bad.

Maybe an easier one. Please explain what Sam Gilbert has done wrong.
Remembering that he met her in a nightclub claiming to be 19.

Rate it however you like; I don't answer to you. You have posted non-stop defending your club, so I'd take a backward step on calling someone else "evangelistic" in nature if i were you.

Expand? You must be kidding! There are 1000s of posts on here dealing with the rights and wrongs of peoples behaviour in this episode. I'm sure you can work it out yourself. You could start by thinking about whether Sam Gilbert or any footballer should be sleeping with anyone they just meet in a night club a few hours before. Not to mention the car key lucky dip to see who sleeps with who.

AD - well he had failed to follow up on the AFLs own policy of sex with anyone under 18 being a no-no. It may not be illegal, but it is against AFL policy. So either explain why you are changing the policy, or do something about it.

That should do it. Seeing you live to post in defence of St Kilda, or maybe are paid to do so, you can do some leg work yourself trying to present a balanced and fair presentation of this whole sorry saga.

Rate it however you like; I don't answer to you. You have posted non-stop defending your club, so I'd take a backward step on calling someone else "evangelistic" in nature if i were you.

Expand? You must be kidding! There are 1000s of posts on here dealing with the rights and wrongs of peoples behaviour in this episode. I'm sure you can work it out yourself. You could start by thinking about whether Sam Gilbert or any footballer should be sleeping with anyone they just meet in a night club a few hours before. Not to mention the car key lucky dip to see who sleeps with who.

AD - well he had failed to follow up on the AFLs own policy of sex with anyone under 18 being a no-no. It may not be illegal, but it is against AFL policy. So either explain why you are changing the policy, or do something about it.

That should do it. Seeing you live to post in defence of St Kilda, or maybe are paid to do so, you can do some leg work yourself trying to present a balanced and fair presentation of this whole sorry saga.

Does it say anything in the AFL's policy about having sex with someone that lied about being over 18 and met the player in an over 18 licensed nightclub?

You're clutching at straws trying to make out that Gilbert did anything wrong here. He did nothing different to what thousands of guys his age do every weekend.

given Gilbert met the girl in a licensed establishment, how is he supposed to know she is not 18+?

It's the job of the bloke on the door to check ID's not the bloke in the bar having a drink.

As for who should sleep with who and when they met, your moral judgement is not required, nor sought. That is just silly.

Footballers, Lawyers, Doctors, Bankers, Teachers, Dole Bludgers, Police, Politicians, Students, etc are all entitled to sleep with whomever the choose whenever they like, as long as its consensual and legal. Who are you to decide what is allowed in regards to a moral standpoint?

People from all walks of life sleep with someone they only just met, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

um, this happens every weekend in every city. Dunno what rock you live under.

If she has photo's of footballers bashing up a girl(s), There will be a live show next Thursday night when Richmond play Carlton.

Ha ha ha! I think you may be surprised at how many players from numerous clubs this charming lass has been mingling with. She is a rotten person.

Oh do tell - so much information and yet so little to say.
All gong and no dinner.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back