Girl at centre of nude photo scandal claims to have evidence of AFL players taking party drugs

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, and christian faith is responsible for the crusades, world wars, sodomisation of young children being covered up for decades among other things. Forgive me for not holding much stock in the christian faith ;)

Probably a bit simplistic Thommo, but yes, there have been many examples of different groups doing terrible things in the name of someone or something. The list is endless isn't it, for power, money, oil; by
"christians", "muslims", secular Communists, money hungry corporations, etc.

Still, that is why a 'religion' can never truly begin to change a persons moral standards and behaviour. It takes something more. A personal encounter with someone who is perfect. Now, where would you find such a person?;)

I'll leave it with you all.

Probably a bit simplistic Thommo, but yes, there have been many examples of different groups doing terrible things in the name of someone or something. The list is endless isn't it, for power, money, oil; by
"christians", "muslims", secular Communists, money hungry corporations, etc.

Still, that is why a 'religion' can never truly begin to change a persons moral standards and behaviour. It takes something more. A personal encounter with someone who is perfect. Now, where would you find such a person?;)

I'll leave it with you all.
Here I am! :D:D:D

Nah that's treating someone like a charlatan.
I was referring to the comment about how our young AFL stars treat women.

Clearly you don't know the meaning of "charlatan" - although kudos for spelling it correctly.

Yep, and christian faith is responsible for the crusades, world wars, sodomisation of young children being covered up for decades among other things. Forgive me for not holding much stock in the christian faith ;)

are these outrageous claims published anywhere in particular?[/
QUOTE]

You mean the same "outrageous" claims made against St Kilda players by same piece of trash that same Colligwood supporters revelled in and spread ad nauseum over internet?

Why yes, I believe these same "outrageous" claims are all over BF....now about said pie player(s). Enjoy.:thumbsu:

Happy hunting...now that our dear, poor destitute child is targeting the Pies its suddenly "outrageous".

Hypocrits = Collingwood.

are these outrageous claims published anywhere in particular?[/
QUOTE]

You mean the same "outrageous" claims made against St Kilda players by same piece of trash that same Colligwood supporters revelled in and spread ad nauseum over internet?

Why yes, I believe these same "outrageous" claims are all over BF....now about said pie player(s). Enjoy.:thumbsu:

Happy hunting...now that our dear, poor destitute child is targeting the Pies its suddenly "outrageous".

Hypocrits = Collingwood.

Saints fans having a go at Pie Fans:eek:

Why is casual sex wrong?
Rasping should never occur in jeans and a "T" shirt.
If you are not at least wearing a suit, bow tie, cravat and a cummerbund then you a seriously disrespecting the "raspee".

Politenessman will set you straight on any question of etiquette or propriety.:D:thumbsu:

Don't lock the thread. There's been another development.

Her Twitter account is open again. That's as far as I'm going. CBF reading the tripe she's written. I'll leave that to somebody else.

Her Twitter account is open again. That's as far as I'm going. CBF reading the tripe she's written. I'll leave that to somebody else.

Then why did she close it.

It just makes no sense

Hypocrits = Collingwood.

err, I thought it was about Richmond. But in relation to your little dummy spit, I think you're barking up the wrong tree.

I've strongly agreed that Gilbert was never at fault in any way from day dot, not sure what other allegations she has made against Saints players?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think this thread is being edited by mods on the sly.

I just went back to quote my own post and it seems to be gone completely. No idea what was in it that could have been not allowed?

Can someone elaborate?

apologises for last night
has a go at tony jones
wants to go on the footy show :eek:

obviously back on the meds today :p

are these outrageous claims published anywhere in particular?

see if the chat log on last nights ustream channel is still there.

Have you read back thru the posts to see the context WCEF? You will pick up the flow from that.

Got to pick up the kids.
I saw that you have a moral objection to casual sex as it may:

...lead to practical problems - spurned lovers, under age sex, disease, unwanted pregnancy, often unfaithfulness to existing relationships

Do you think marriage is bad?

apologises for last night
has a go at tony jones
wants to go on the footy show :eek:

obviously back on the meds today :p

Haha Sam wants to hook up with her, so it could happen.
Nixon should think "what would sam do" in dealling with her.
"Yeah I F***ed her, it was great, and she's legal".

Not sure what he can say about the drugs though, that was always going to be a more serious issue.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back