News Patrick McGinnity sanctioned over vilification of Demon player's (Petterd) mum - *Trolls get a week*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 25, 2009
Mt Buller Slums
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Everton FC, MVFC
UPDATE 10.43am: THE father of Demon Ricky Petterd has hit out at the opposition player who abused his son.
Wayne Petterd said West Coast's Parick McGinnity had crossed the line when he unleashed a string of ugly comments about his son's mother.
McGinninty was charged under an AFL code of conduct regarding respect to women after the remarks during the weekend match at Etihad Stadium.
"I've played a lot of footy but it seems to have got to the stage where people are saying stuff over and above,'' Mr Petterd said.
"I just think this bloke has to learn to grow up. When you disrespect a player’s family, you have crossed the line.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/afl-to-announce-mcginnity-penalty/story-e6frf9io-1226115727485

Wonder what he actually said? Seem ludicrous that he could be suspended for this...

Re: Patrick McGinnity sanctioned over vilification of Demon player's (Petterd) mum

Unless the umpire has heard this and reported it, id be more dissapointed if a dees player snitched on him

same article says the umpire did hear it

Re: Patrick McGinnity sanctioned over vilification of Demon player's (Petterd) mum

Unless the umpire has heard this and reported it, id be more dissapointed if a dees player snitched on him

One of the controlling umpires is said to have heard McGinnity’s comments and pursued the matter.

Nothing has linked this to Petterd yet

It does say that the umpire was the one driving this...
Allright fine i didnt read the article ....

It must have been what started that little push and shove at halftime, unless he has really gone overboard but saying somethin about her health or something like that... Let it go UMPIRE (hope it doesnt say what he said in the article)

Nah article doesn't say would really love to know however!

Obviously V-Lad's gone to WC and told them to suspend him for a week + fine + counselling etc or the AFL will intervene- without knowing the details it's hard to say whether this is warranted but it seems unlikely...

He must have unleashed some choice filth for it to be that serious.

Look forward to Richmond fans proving everything you thought about them by unloading on Mrs. Petterd this week.

They showed vision of the halftime push and shove from Sunday on fox sports news a short while ago.

Petterd definitely sort out the umpire and was pointing to the WCE player while whinging to the ump.

Have you opposition fans consider that the comments may have been about a health issue etc.

rofl this is hilarious

TBH unless Petterds mum is dead or something then that is pretty soft if he snitched :/

Looking forward to a nice round of bans :)

Please don't delete their posts though, I would prefer to look at them with the names in red font.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree with them if he only sledged though, seriously rick... grow a pair

I mean there is a clear line you cant cross.. but i reckon petterd would have had more of a go at him if he had crossed it... sounds like he taddled

I'd have been happier if he'd just biffed the guy in the face and copped three weeks.

Would have been the toughest thing anybody has done in red and blue this year AND perfectly timed for a R1, 2012 return.

Nice to see a cavalcade of *ed opposition fans in here as well. Always brightens my day.

I was at the game and at half time Pettered went out of his way to make the point he was unhappy. He even went to the umps and pointed Mcginnity out. Piss ****ing weak.

He Pettered yo Mama so old that she used to drive a chariot to high school

Yo mama so fat that she needs to be rolled in flour to find the wet spot.

Yo Mama so stupid she gave birth to a girl and named him Ricky...

GUTLESS LITTLE BOY.
I'm quite sure that she has a terminal illness.

You really should a ashamed of yourself and so should your club.

I remember a few years ago Selwood telling Headland that he had ****ed his daughter..

Some things men just shouldnt say, I know who the GUTLESS LITTLE BOY is. do you?

Thanks for your concern PooMonkey.

Good luck on friday night, it will be interesting to see if Jamo comes back in for you guys. However I heard a whisper that Judd had a back complain from all the strain it has been under this year and that you guys might consider bringing a lighter player to help Judd manage the load. But i'm sure with some manual handling work at training Judd and learn to use his legs to lift your team rather than his back.

Again good luck

I'd have been happier if he'd just biffed the guy in the face and copped three weeks.

Would have been the toughest thing anybody has done in red and blue this year AND perfectly timed for a R1, 2012 return.

Nice to see a cavalcade of *ed opposition fans in here as well. Always brightens my day.

If Ricky did he would prob only get 1 week anyway from the MRP. If he accidently hit him would most likely get the 3. Totally agree though :thumbsu:

Who let the scum in? Mods - fire away!

mate - one thing I love about being a Moderator is handing out the Red Cards with an insulting message - when it is deserved.

Invariably, there is a comment on their IQ.

Non MFC people - if you are looking for a holiday like the others (5 so far), you know what to do. Be constructive and you are safe - you don't have to be positive - just constructive by adding to the discussion.

Biffinator

I agree with them if he only sledged though, seriously rick... grow a pair

I mean there is a clear line you cant cross.. but i reckon petterd would have had more of a go at him if he had crossed it... sounds like he taddled

QFT:thumbsu:

Biff! The PooMonkey said he wasnt trolling, why delete his comment?

Biff! The PooMonkey said he wasnt trolling, why delete his comment?

Comrade BigSexc, one can declaim "I am not trolling" and then lay in a sly one, which he did.

Happy for non-MFC supporters to discuss this matter constructively with us, but being an old troll myself, I know where the line sits.

he crossed it.

Can anyone confirm if Ricky's mum does actually have health issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back