$1.25 - $4.00

Saturday 7.45pm Etihad
St Kilda (-14.5) v Sydney (+14.5)
1.45 - 2.75

Sunday 2.40pm MCG
Carlton (-13.5) v Essendon (+13.5)
$1.50 - $2.60

*Odds from IASbet

Early leans are Cats -3.5 and Saints under 39.5 paying $2.05.

Why so confident with the Hawks KP? I don't like so many changes for a squad and this is when the cats do some of their finest work.

If you want to offer even 4's on betfair, I'll take as much as you're offering ;)

ill be going very big on sydney at the line. i have them as marginal favourites and they are a very good finals footy team. Ill also be getting on geelong, carlton and a smaller bet on the eagles at the big odds

Why so confident with the Hawks KP? I don't like so many changes for a squad and this is when the cats do some of their finest work.

I just think they are a far superior team. They have genuine game changing superstars, even moreso than Collingwood and I just dont think we have the quality to keep up.. I look back to 2008 and i see a far inferior Hawthorn team back then compared to the kids they have now that have cemented their place in this team.

The kids in both teams are obviously going to be very important and as much as I really do like what menzel and Christensen are doing I just think the hawks kids like Puopolo, Suckling and co are so much more consistent and hardened than those Geelong guys. In my mind its not even an a thought that Geelong could win, i've had it in my mind for 4-5 weeks wondering whether the Hawks can Beat the pies when they play in the GF. I just dont see any other outcome.

Geelong hat on - **** you hawthorn you ****ing assholes I hope Lovett gets yo momma pregnant :mad::mad::mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been a massive few weeks for me capped by West Coast, Port, and lovely Gold Coast on Saturday (qtr time lead @$6.25, half time @$9, all the early lines ... wheeeee)

So here's my take from most to least action.

1. Geelong $1.81 Centrebet (oops $1.74 now). People holding onto Hawthorn as their surefire winner are now just living on superstition. Cats are clearly better, full stop.

2. Sydney $2.63. St Kilda are a deserving top-six side, they're just not anywhere near the top four. Sydney smashed them two weeks ago everywhere except the goal kicking, and have a core of big-game players. I reckon $2.10 would be fair odds but I expect they'll actually drift a little so I'm waiting. If Sydney wins, it will give Hawthorn a shake next week. And then I'll be eyeing my speculative Geel-Syd GF quinella at $1,251 a few weeks ago ;-)

3. Carlton $1.47. A class above the Bombers who are still many players short of their best 22

4. Just a teaser on West Coast at $5.25 before the Pies got hammered ($4.30 now, wouldn't back at that price). They'll give this a red hot go. Would normally take the +27.5 line but not in a final, it will either be a one goal margin or 40+ to Collingwood if the Eagles can't maintain it in the last quarter.

At first glance I don't see much value in any of those odds. Maybe the Hawks a touch. But I think they've pretty much gotten them right.

Collingwood 25+ is paying $2.00 at the moment on the Sportingbet margin spread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back