Eastern FL - Division 1 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys, I was just wondering if you could give me an idea of the standard of EFL Div 1 footy in relation to country footy leagues? I've played in the Murray Footy League for a few years and am looking for a club to play for when I move down to Melbourne for uni next year. Cheers.
Eastern Div. 1 would be ranked in the top few leagues in the state with Goulburn Valley, O&M, Geelong.

Eastern Div. 1 would be ranked in the top few leagues in the state with Goulburn Valley, O&M, Geelong.

Very interesting comments there mate... shoot me an email again - I’ll give ya the run down on the upcoming pre-season invitational... love to hear ya thoughts bud. Bumped it up to 9 teams this year - Metro v Country is a little bit of a mix up as well. Shep united, Albury, Bell Park & Cranbourne all meet the suburban premiers... ben@sportssupport.com.au

Very interesting comments there mate... shoot me an email again - I’ll give ya the run down on the upcoming pre-season invitational... love to hear ya thoughts bud. Bumped it up to 9 teams this year - Metro v Country is a little bit of a mix up as well. Shep united, Albury, Bell Park & Cranbourne all meet the suburban premiers... ben@sportssupport.com.au
Cool, Will shoot you off an email.

Who is representing the EFL?
Take it Mulgrave have the year off. ;)
The teams at this stage look like:
Noble Park (Eastern)
Shepp Utd (Goulburn Valley)
Albury (Ovens & Murray)
Cranbourne (MPNFL - Casey-Cardinia)
Bell Park (Geelong)
St Pauls (Southern)
Bundoora (Northern)
Spotswood (Western)
Strathmore (Essendon)

Collegians from the Ammos apparently didnt want to play.

The teams at this stage look like:
Noble Park (Eastern)
Shepp Utd (Goulburn Valley)
Albury (Ovens & Murray)
Cranbourne (MPNFL - Casey-Cardinia)
Bell Park (Geelong)
St Pauls (Southern)
Bundoora (Northern)
Spotswood (Western)
Strathmore (Essendon)

Collegians from the Ammos apparently didnt want to play.

Some bloody good teams there.

Guys,

With Kris Bardon heading to West Preston in the Northern Football League, just wondering how the guy plays. Comes with massive wraps and an excellent football CV... is he worth all the fuss?

BTW, I've never seen the guy play and I was just hoping to get some feedback on him!

Guys,

With Kris Bardon heading to West Preston in the Northern Football League, just wondering how the guy plays. Comes with massive wraps and an excellent football CV... is he worth all the fuss?

BTW, I've never seen the guy play and I was just hoping to get some feedback on him!
Won the Eastern FL Div. 1 League B&F in 2008 & 2009 so the guy can play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re:
Any div 1 teams interested in a praccy game on the 24/25th march against nth foots.
We are divvy 1 wrfl and now have no game happy to travel.
Pm me if interested.

Sports_Support
BigFooty Apprentice

Collingwood
Noble Park withdraw from BetStar Champions Cup
After a few days of negotiation, Noble Park President Kevin Wright confirmed Monday that the leadership group felt their club would not be ready for the tournament and did not want to inter-fear with their drive towards a three peat. President Kevin Wright was extremely disappointed with the leadership groups decision after being confirmed starters for almost 2 months but had left the option in the hands of his playing group to decide on their involvement.
After several efforts by the clubs leaders to convince the boys of the benefits the club could gain in sponsorship, recognition and club promotions the club administration could not sway the outcome.

Sports Support has moved quickly to secure a replacement and will be in a position to announce the new representative in the coming days. If anyone has any thoughts on the replacement I’d love to hear from you...

Sports Support wishes Noble Park the very best in their attempts to win three in a row and would gladly extend an invitation to the 2013 carnival if they are successful in pulling off the rear feat.

Stay tuned for details.

Re:
Any div 1 teams interested in a praccy game on the 24/25th march against nth foots.
We are divvy 1 wrfl and now have no game happy to travel.
Pm me if interested.

Rock you would be better off contacting the EFL direct or register & post the same on their own indepedent forum.They have posted a lot of the EFL clubs practice matches on their website www.efl.org.au.

Also wouldn't rule out a game against an EFL 2nd Division side from past experiences you would get a very competitive hitout, if you don't have any luck with a 1st Division club.

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if there were any clubs looking for a once was qualified trainer looking to get back in to the craft and maybe earn some extra pocket money. I can send some references if you would like to know more information Please pm me

Thanks

Guys I have heard big Scott teddy Houghtin has gone to balwyn.... Is this true?? And is he receiving $600/game????
Unlucky balwyn....

Guys I have heard big Scott teddy Houghtin has gone to balwyn.... Is this true?? And is he receiving $600/game????
Unlucky balwyn....

Looking forward to Vermont v Balwyn on the weekend. Should be a cracker of a game!
Both new coaches in 2012 who seem to have been able to get the most out of their lists and both clubs jumping several places this season.
Good luck to both sides and looking forward to a belter of a local footy game!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back