Round 3 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to let go of Shaw & maybe Martin. Bring in Dempsey for Shaw and save 260k :thumbsu:

Anyone worked out how much Broughton will drop if he puts in another 70?

Shaw & Martin the only other 2 testing my patience. Martin's slow start should be expected due to his draw. Shaw should come good, but when he does he'll be at a cherry ripe price for all you other flogs.

Anyone worked out how much Broughton will drop if he puts in another 70?.

If he puts in a 70 he'll drop to $456, so a fall of about $46k. If he puts in another 70 he'll drop down to $427. Again and he'll dip below $400k.

Goes OK v Brisbane but he also went well against Syd before this week.

Almost at the point where you're either going to hang onto him or let him go - if he has a couple more shockers he's hardly going to be worth letting go?

Yeah, I think Broughton is either out this week or you're sticking with him.

I never trade this early but I'm seriously contemplating it - I already have Howard on the bench for how-many-weeks and I don't have Goddard (my rationale behind that was plain stupid). I can get Goddard in by trading both Howard and Broughton and bringing in another rookie.

When I do Broughton will tear us a new one this week :D

Yeah, I think Broughton is either out this week or you're sticking with him.

Agree.

Thinking of going Mumford to Kreuzer for cash, then Ellis to Dempsey. Trying to move quickly to avoid playing rookies on the field. Mid price strategy seems to have been the way to go this year as opposed to GnR.

Looking at Zorko out and Magner in and maybe Martin for j. Kennedy . l'm not sure ,with Richmond playing Melbourne next week l think he might have a blinder....

No disrespect intended KK, but not sure why you would have gone in with Zorko in the first place. He was never going to get an early gig with us coming off a setback. He's no doubt a downgrade/upgrade target in the next few weeks (if he gets a game of course).

No disrespect intended KK, but not sure why you would have gone in with Zorko in the first place. He was never going to get an early gig with us coming off a setback. He's no doubt a downgrade/upgrade target in the next few weeks (if he gets a game of course).

l just needed someone of little price to make up my team. No other reason.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out goes broughton, but who for?

has been that dissapointing hes on hes way out of my team, but who do i get for him?

Lol at the people who are doing sideways trades already. Your premiums are in your team for a reason- they shouldn't be touched unless they are injured or suspended. You're going to jump ship 2 rounds in..? Have fun running out of trades come round 12. Only trades that are done now should be guys who aren't getting a game, aka, rookie to another rookie. Eg. if you don't have Magner now, get him in quick otherwise you will most likely loose a rookie ----> keeper.

Re: Out goes broughton, but who for?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Re: Out goes broughton, but who for?

So many other premiums out there with similarly high breakevens. No harm in sticking with him for another week.

haven't really nailed the rookies, but then again there aren't all that many good ones, so only one rookie mistake to fix dickson>kennedy.

i might just make one trade, but i'm considering putting the new trading system to use and doing broughton>hawkins/n roo/zaharakis slash any forward cheaper than broughton, and moving smedts to my backline. i feel like i should have faith in him though, he's always been massively patchy throughout a season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back