Adelaide vs West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

well congrats to the Victorian media that have pissed and moaned all season about how the Eagles are winning the free kick count. We now get the most pathetic free kicks paid against us that arent there, while others that are bleeding obvious for us arent paid....

Umps just snuffed the game out with 2 goals to the crows when we had all the momentum. Well done
It's the Victorian media's fault the Eagles lost a game!!! FFS no wonder thewest is the rag it is!

Another rubbish freo comment...shouldn't you be concentrating on your bottom of the ladder clash tomorrow
I think this is were you start crying and blaming everyone else; the umpires, the Victorian media, the weather, "white line fever". Cry me a river sooks.

I think this is were you start crying and blaming everyone else; the umpires, the Victorian media, the weather, "white line fever". Cry me a river sooks.

offended alert...following rabble will do that to you

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No I think most of our posters know why we lost.

Injuries, the umpiring today etc are contributory factors but in the end the team we fielded did not play well enough, or with enough effort to match a brilliant Adelaide squad.

offended alert...following rabble will do that to you
Good comeback there, so what are you going to whinge about now for your loss; the Victorian media, umpire bias, your players getting "white line fever"; what are you going to cry about and fill the airways of 6pr with your complaints?

No I think most of our posters know why we lost.

Injuries, the umpiring today etc are contributory factors but in the end the team we fielded did not play well enough, or with enough effort to match a brilliant Adelaide squad.
You forgot to add in the Victorian media bias mentioned by an Eagles sook as a reason why they lost!

I don't think there's been all that much blame put on the umpires. Most supporters are quite accurately blaming the players. There's just a lot of frustration over those couple of really dodgy decisions right before 3/4 time just as it looked like we might be getting back into the game.

Bro, let it go.

There is sticking the boot in and there is obsessive to the point where it makes me worry about your mental health.
Don't worry about anybody else but yourself sunshine; I am sitting back watching the crying, whinging and sooking from the Eagles about anything else but their own teams performance; whilst bagging other club supporters for doing the same!

Having a good chuckle at the people complaining about umpiring. Those ones at the end of the 3rd hurt, but maybe if we weren't playing with such an insipid effort we would have been closer. Laughable that the umpires are even being mentioned.

Crows are gonna be hard to beat. Only behind Hawthorn at this point in terms of winning the flag. They have pretty much every player on their list in good form. Their reserves pick up massive numbers in the SANFL. Could be a Crow year this year.

I don't think there's been all that much blame put on the umpires. Most supporters are quite accurately blaming the players. There's just a lot of frustration over those couple of really dodgy decisions right before 3/4 time just as it looked like we might be getting back into the game.
Indeed but when the game was there to be won Priddis failed to get rid of the ball in time, Cox unable to impact the contest and Rosa's contribution so lacking he was subbed.

A really poor performance in terms of effort from our senior players. If we have a lot of injuries then its these guys who need to be standing up each weak.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back