Autopsy Yartapuulti (Power) v Hawks - AFL Rd 10, 2024 - Sunday May 19th 2:50pm - (Adelaide Oval)

Who will win and by how much?

• Port by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You’re a muppet. I don’t like ken. But I’ll take the win any day of the week.

It’s possible to win and still not like the coach.

Absolute muppet to think fans are cheering for their own team to lose.

Have you read your own board recently old boy? Anytime in the past 5 years.

Its weird, the fans so badly want him gone, but their players keep playing for him and getting the wins lol. Such a divide at that club.

Isn't that completely toxic though? Spent all of our petrol tickets to get a meaningless mid season win streak and earn stinkers another contract extension. Job done. Season then dies in the arse.

We're motivated by keeping donuts in a job rather than September success lol

The only real logical decision to go defensive in the last quarter is the boys being cooked and you could see midway through the third that we just didn't have the same run.

Young team on a wet heavy track, it wouldn't have surprised me if our fitness was partially why we shut up shop.

We just needed to kick 1 goal.

I wish it was that simple.

I think Mitchell lost the game for the Hawks today. Hardwick kicks 4 goals in Q1, and Mitchell moves him to the backline in Q2. Goes back up forward and kicks his 5th, so Mitchell moves him back in Q4.

Yeah. A couple vocal nuffies speak for the majority. How about we go have a look at some classics over in Brisbane town?

Oh damn you got me with the I know you are but what am I, a classic!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You’re a muppet. I don’t like ken. But I’ll take the win any day of the week.

It’s possible to win and still not like the coach.

Absolute muppet to think fans are cheering for their own team to lose.

I dont know how you tolerate your own board that literally has a 300 page thread on how much you hate your coach.

I mean as a fansite i would probably look elsewhere if my own board hated the coach/side so much.

Hawthorn have done that a few times this year and it has never been totally convincing (let alone a whole quarter).They should have thrown whatever they had at Port for at least 10 minutes at the start of the last.

The best pressure in the world is scoreboard pressure yet we continue to see brain fades from these coaches.
It rules out any defensive accountability from the opposition, allowing them a 💯 attacking focus … absolute madness !!

I dont know how you tolerate your own board that literally has a 300 page thread on how much you hate your coach.

I mean as a fansite i would probably look elsewhere if my own board hated the coach/side so much.
Simple. I don’t open the Ken hating thread.

It’s all the same shit that’s been said 119 times before. I don’t like him either, but I’m not going so far as to cheer my team to lose.

He’s been great since he came over. Was the one I was least enthusiastic about, but he’s clearly the standout of last years trades for us.
I saw him at the club last year when he'd just arrived and he said hello. Genuine guy

Bad way to lose, but I was thinking we'd get flogged today, so will take the 1 point loss.

I think Mitchell lost the game for the Hawks today. Hardwick kicks 4 goals in Q1, and Mitchell moves him to the backline in Q2. Goes back up forward and kicks his 5th, so Mitchell moves him back in Q4.

Hardwick has been doing that for the entire year.

Starting forward and going back late in the quarter to see it out.

Sam and co made the decision to leave him down back in the last quarter to provide experience to a side who's KPD pairing has a combined 9 games between them.

I have absolutely zero gripes with throwing Hardwick down back. My biggest gripe is moving Nash off Butters who had absolutely dominated him all game.

Butters isn't big enough to wear a 197cm 100kg body for 4 quarters of footy. JHF is bigger and stronger and could handle that level of physicality.

I really don't understand modern coaching. It used to be "When you're on a good thing, stick to it", but these days the moment you get 5 goals ahead you change everything and give your opposition a chance. Buggered if I'll ever understand it.

300 page? It's part 10. 10,000 posts per thread. It's closer to 100,000k posts about hating the coach thank you very much

Back