• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Waves hands about*
"Ahhhh we look at the losers and we go ahh umm"
*Turns to Gerard*
"Help me Gerard"

If I might humbly submit a small jewel that dropped from his lips tonight.
"Daniel Kerr went down pretty solidly and only he knows the power of what he got hit"

See... this is a great example of the Great Unclean. The generator just can't quite capture the subtlety of Robbo's intellect

Having been jarringly silenced by Mick Malthouse during today's presser, will Robbo's nightly appearance take the form of admonished puppy, cocksure rooster, or - having brooded over his evening keg - vindictive man (the lowliest animal of all)?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Having been jarringly silenced by Mick Malthouse during today's presser, will Robbo's nightly appearance take the form of admonished puppy, cocksure rooster, or - having brooded over his evening keg - vindictive man (the lowliest animal of all)?

Bewildered drunk seems to be his best character? l think we could be looking at a world record of arm waving tonight.

Hope that it's like last Wednesday. :D

More literary genius from the GO - "AFLtized"

Needless to say I am robbotized.

Might have to get a divorce fellow devotees.

While watching 360 tonight the missus has opined, "Who's that bald guy? All he does is talk rubbish".

She's sleeping on the couch.

Might have to get a divorce fellow devotees.

While watching 360 tonight the missus has opined, "Who's that bald guy? All he does is talk rubbish".

She's sleeping on the couch.

She is clearly a witch.

Must say I'm shattered that even after a year of campaigning on my end, On the Couch has not been replaced by On the Couch (with Robbo), the show filmed in his home in front of a fireplace and with many, many beverages as the evening progresses. Oh well. Will re-launch the campaign for 2013.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back