Find yourself in the Panorama

Remove this Banner Ad

I was full on mad. My mate was pondering the mysteries of the universe, and my other half as always is somehow in shot, but never looking anywhere near the camera. lold @ the guy in the front row who was strongly mirin the chip in his hand. Ohh chip, why you so tasty.

ik1s.png

I'd be interested to know what point in the game these were taken, because I have a pretty annoyed expression on my face too.

I think we were down. It seems to be a common theme.

I'd be interested to know what point in the game these were taken, because I have a pretty annoyed expression on my face too.
Seems to be a composite. Score is 11.11 on the old scoreboard and 10.10 7:29 into the 3rd quarter on the northern scoreboard. I am standing up chatting at half time yet the game is still in progress. :confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best surface in the AFL my arse.

Ahaha, Rowe was harping on about that when Cam Mooney came on, Mooney was like "Rubbish, it is nowhere near the best surface in the AFL. I also hated playing there, not because of bad memories it just...wasn't a fun stadium."

Ahaha, Rowe was harping on about that when Cam Mooney came on, Mooney was like "Rubbish, it is nowhere near the best surface in the AFL. I also hated playing there, not because of bad memories it just...wasn't a fun stadium."

I heard that. Over the years as it became apparent to all and sundry that nearly every city was building state of the art, modern stadiums/upgrades that left Football Park in their wake, Cornes and Rowe had to find something, anything to pump up that shithole's tyres. And so was born the myth that it was the "best playing surface in the country". It was definitely a very good playing surface, but c'mon....

Seems to be a composite. Score is 11.11 on the old scoreboard and 10.10 7:29 into the 3rd quarter on the northern scoreboard. I am standing up chatting at half time yet the game is still in progress. :confused:
OK then.
Should we make up a prize for the first person that appears twice? :D

Now i know this sounds vain but how do i get this image of half of my family (my littlest son is completely obscured and the older one is only partially hidden) onto a document or file i can keep? Help someone must be technologically more savy than me ... it wouldn't be hard.

Now i know this sounds vain but how do i get this image of half of my family (my littlest son is completely obscured and the older one is only partially hidden) onto a document or file i can keep? Help someone must be technologically more savy than me ... it wouldn't be hard.

Easiest way would just be to Print Screen, then use a basic image editing programme to crop it down.

There are many ways.
A low tech way is to expand the picture to make your shot as large as possible.
Open Excel.
Go back to the picture and press "Alt" and "PrtScn" at the same time.
Go back to Excel and paste.
Crop the photo and take it from there.
You can cut it, paste it into something like paint and save it as jpg or whatever.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back