Roast The Drag on my Intelligence, the Bane of my Existence, my unchallenged Icon of Mediocrity … that is David Koch

Remove this Banner Ad

I love how he managed to shoehorn in the Youngest List Eva in to his speech again (in the top 8). He rides that one like it has helped us win multiple flags when we had the Youngest List Eva in 2014/15/16/17/18/19/20/21/22.....
That’s part of the problem, our list needs to mature

Christine would be ideal.

As the ‘thread starter’ it would be remiss of me not to point out that the objective of this thread is to collect together in one place as much as possible of the evidence we have which verifies Koch’s inarguable non-qualification for the job he’s been in for far too long.

The immediate aim is to get him out of the club.

As far as his replacement is concerned - unless Cardone is foisted upon us, or Restas for that matter - that’s a separate matter. The replacement has to be a candidate who is the opposite, in oh so many ways, of Koch or any of his tainted coat-carriers.

For all we know there may be something going on behind the scenes that renders it unwise, as well as pointless, to discuss life after Koch right here and just now.

And, believe me, there will be life after Koch … as sure as the sun rises in the east, over a faraway place called Bungan Beach.
God help us if Cardone is foisted upon us. He’s the worst. Doesn’t eye ball, no respect, no humility. God help you if you challenge him in meetings with logical questions.

The worst thing about Koch and Cos is they both built their careers in broadcast TV in the 90’s and 00’s and they came into position in the club when Broadcast TV was well and truly on the decline - but they were still basking in former success.

Beavis And Butthead Reaction GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kochhead certainly doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt, but are we sure he's not just trying to sink the boot into the Crows because they're still living in the desecrated corpse of Football Park?
I agree on both fronts.

This one is not bad from Koch, promoting our point of difference to the Crows in that we are a real club with a real home where you can buy a beer.

I agree on both fronts.

This one is not bad from Koch, promoting our point of difference to the Crows in that we are a real club with a real home where you can buy a beer.
Better to promote our differences than our biggest similarity: that all that each of the two clubs have to their name since 2004 is one ridiculously embarrassing GF loss

You can take the co-host out of Sunrise, but you can’t take Sunrise out of the ex-co-host / ratings hustler.

That very first trial game (23 Feb) we’re very excited to introduce all the Crows supporters to the precinct and our new development which will be open on Feb 9.”

No chairman / president of any of the eighteen fiercely competing national AFL clubs talks like this - only our accursed Chairman Moi.

No other club ‘leader’ would focus a statement on opposition (Crows) supporters over and above his own club’s as yet unsigned members, uncommitted supporters, and potential partners and sponsors.

Where is this nitwit’s mind at?

He’s always been this way: treating PAFC as his toy to play with and unable to recognise it as anything else, regarding the Crows opposition as worth mentioning when in fact they’re nothing to do with any quest for a flag by PAFC. They’re there to be beaten, and beaten badly, not invited to a party at our own house in preference to our own community, the Port community.

Yes I know he’s used the phraseology to show off, to poke fun at the Crows … perhaps. All so puerile. All he’s succeeded in doing is to advertise why and how, with him in charge, for eleven years we’ve not played in a single grand final, and we are still tormented by the same stuffed animal from Camperdown and his family sucking vital revenue out of our coffers.

No other club ‘leader’ would focus a statement on opposition (Crows) supporters over and above his own club’s as yet unsigned members, uncommitted supporters, and potential partners and sponsors.
You'll change your tune when the extra 3 schnitties and jug of Hahn light sold at the Precinct means we don't need to cover the bowling club in tarps during pre-season practice matches.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back