Alex fasolo special comments

Remove this Banner Ad

Main board turning into the Collingwood board tonight.

Fas is a flog, but he knows it - so do most but some think he is serious it seems.

• Banned
Main board turning into the Collingwood board tonight.

Fas is a flog, but he knows it - so do most but some think he is serious it seems.

Surely he realizes no one wants to hear a nobody talk about the stars of the game. They couldn't have picked a less popular or annoying player to do it

Surely he realizes no one wants to hear a nobody talk about the stars of the game. They couldn't have picked a less popular or annoying player to do it
Would they prefer to hear your thoughts?, is he to knock back work because you think he's a flog?

• Banned
Would they prefer to hear your thoughts?, is he to knock back work because you think he's a flog?

Anyone's thoughts but his. The guy should be more humble and realize he is doing way too much media for where he is at in his career. He makes himself look like an absolute FIGJAM, why is it always collingwood? Daisy now this fool

• Banned
He's a confident young man, get over it.

He is arrogant and should learn some humility. He should focus on his footy instead of doing media every day of the week as if he is a star of the game. Players in his own team would be annoyed how much garbage he does and how he acts

He also celebrates every goal as if its the winning goal in the grand final

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You couldn't have a whinge to yourself? Nobody wants to hear you bitch about something that is common knowledge in the football community.

BTW he is easily best 22 when fit.

It's not like he's walking into the room and demanding to do media. I'm pretty sure the AFLPA have asked him to do it, as they set up a podcast with him and Isaac Smith as well. Better than listening to someone who is media shy stumble their way through interviews. Couldn't care less how big his playing profile is yet.

Looked like he'd be a really good player in I think it was 2011 when there were a stack of young small forwards shining brightly (Breust, Menzel, Dahlhaus were the others).

Had forgotten about him since mostly, understand he was injured and possibly had a few attitude issues, but from what I saw early on I think he'd project to be a handy player in his own right.

Can't see anything wrong with what he was asked to do, no matter how good they are, senior AFL-listed players will still have a fair idea of what it takes and what the game is about.

Anyone else sick of this guy?

Is a bit part player and may struggle to get a game in front of Elliot next year, yet we have his head on our screens commenting on all the MVP players? I couldn't believe it

The guy thinks he is Chris judd

It certainly would be very even competition between Fosolo and Neville as to has the bigger head, and more tickets on themselves.

Both can play a bit ... but both of them are seriously up themselves. :rolleyes:

I dont mistake anything, he is as arrogant as they come. A special commentator should at least be an established player, not some guy who think he is the king of AFL. I stand by my comments, i dont think he is in your best 22, but time will tell

You don't "mistake anything", yet you think he is arrogant.

I dont mistake anything, he is as arrogant as they come. A special commentator should at least be an established player, not some guy who think he is the king of AFL. I stand by my comments, i dont think he is in your best 22, but time will tell

You don't "mistake anything", yet you think he is arrogant.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back