Rumour The Thread formerly known as the rumour file, now with zero rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance someone can post a rumour of substance.

...becoming a f##king social thread this.

(the 'supported as a kid jokes'' were funny about three years ago, not anymore...)

Heard your mum went to Gumnut Cottage as a kid.

(the 'supported as a kid jokes'' were funny about three years ago, not anymore...)

Hey Gibbsy, it would be safe to say none of us on here have any ****ing idea. If you want substance you are in the wrong place but all will be revealed in a couple of weeks so sit tight.

this thread would be about 3 pages back if we only posted rumours in here.

I just have Molly1, MarcSchmurph3 and goreds on seperate tabs, pressing F5 while rocking back and forth in the fetal position

One of my close female friends is going out with Adam's parents and Adam tonight.
I asked her to verify this rumour for us
I should have an update tomorrow

Anything Jezza?

I agree.. Thread needs to be cleaned up.. Its become a thread that has "nothing" to do with rumours.. Most of these jokes are lame at best...

Franklin always wanted to live in Sydney and the afl has been in his ear about Gws for years but he never wanted to play for a 'shit team' and was totally decided on the move to the swans 6 months ago.

Old news but just some back ground info.

Source friend of a friend of buddy's

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well connected posters on our board are saying Hampson trade is all but done.

Do you guys think he wil be a good contributor for us or as most of our guys view him, do you think he is a spud?

Personally I think if his body holds up he will be a great pick up for us

Do you guys think he wil be a good contributor for us or as most of our guys view him, do you think he is a spud?

The kind of player that will thrive in a quality team. So....... not really a fit for Richmond I guess.

The problem with Hampson is at Carlton he is forced to play out of position due to our excess of rucks. As ruck Hampson is above average - he was quite good as the ruck when Kruze did his knee. Issue is we force him to play forward as we have Kruze and Warnock who are better rucks. You could do worse than getting Hampson - but he must be played as a ruck/forward not forward/ruck if you get what I mean.

Can do some amazing things...will then do something that causes you to say bad words just seconds later...

Incredibly frustrating when you hear the pill bounce off his hands after he's done all the hard work to get there in the first place...:mad:

Can ruck though..

Can do some amazing things...will then do something that causes you to say bad words just seconds later...

Incredibly frustrating when you hear the pill bounce off his hands after he's done all the hard work to get there in the first place...:mad:

Can ruck though..

Thanks mate, with mcguane gone sounds like he will slot straight in :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back