Mod. Notice 2013 Player Reviews

Remove this Banner Ad

PK - Put me down for both, cheers

Unfortunately RoBew has been claimed since then, but Paps is all yours. If you'd like to pick another player or two from the list of players still available, they'd be yours to take.

For reference, this is currently the list of available players:

Callum Bartlett -
Jordon Bourke -
Jonathan Brown -
Michael Close -
Aaron Cornelius -
Jack Crisp -
Nick Hayes -
Patrick Karnezis -
Billy Longer -
Richard Newell -
Patrick Wearden -
Stephen Wrigley -

The review sub-board has now been set up with a thread for each player. If you're down to review a player, you should be tagged in the corresponding thread. Let me know if there are any issues with that.

Post your reviews in those threads either when their completed or as a draft if you'd like me or others to have a look over it first.

We still have the following players without a reviewer:

Callum Bartlett -
Jordon Bourke -
Jonathan Brown -
Michael Close -
Aaron Cornelius -
Jack Crisp -
Nick Hayes -
Patrick Karnezis -
Billy Longer -
Richard Newell -
Patrick Wearden -
Stephen Wrigley -

So anyone who isn't currently reviewing and has some interest in one or two of them, we'd love to have you on board.

If you already have a player or two (or three), and would like to take on another one or two from that list, you're more than welcome to do that as well.

Looking forward to reading all the reviews :thumbsu:

Am I the only one who can't find the review board?

Sorry, meant to get back to you on that. There are a few of you who may not have access to it yet, but it's being taken care of. Will let you know when you should be able to get on there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PK - You must be sick of this question but where do I post Paps' review? cheers

There's a sub board for player reviews that we're still trying to open up for you guys to access, no news as yet but I'll follow it up again.

Calling all reviewers. The link for the sub-board is here - http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/forums/brisbane-lions-reviews.368/

That is where you post your reviews. If you reviewed last year, you should have access to that board. If not, let me know and I'll sort it out. First time reviewers, we're still setting up access but it should be done today hopefully.

Yep, as James has confirmed the review board is now open to all reviewers. Simply go here, find the thread of the player/s you're reviewing, and post your work. If you want me to have a look over it as a draft, tag me in the post - I'm more than happy to help out.

If anyone's still having trouble accessing that page, let me know and I'll fix it.

Looking forward to reading this year's reviews!

Yep, as James has confirmed the review board is now open to all reviewers. Simply go here, find the thread of the player/s you're reviewing, and post your work. If you want me to have a look over it as a draft, tag me in the post - I'm more than happy to help out.

If anyone's still having trouble accessing that page, let me know and I'll fix it.

Looking forward to reading this year's reviews!

Can I ask what the protocol is in there PKIAG? Like, are they to be treaded in a sticky-type manner (no comments etc)?

Can I ask what the protocol is in there PKIAG? Like, are they to be treaded in a sticky-type manner (no comments etc)?

Not at all - once reviews have been posted, you're free to comment on any others with feedback/advice/comments/anything at all. Just leave last year's alone so that I don't get them mixed up with the new ones :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back