The Manager Merry-go-Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's seen the perfectly groomed AVB and Laudrup exit, what a win.

In all seriousness, another case of a board thinking their team is tops and not standing by their man. I look forward to their relegation.

Not sacked because of performance. In fact Swansea haven't sacked a manager in over 10 years. Laudrup had huge issues with the direction of the club and wouldn't commit his future to the club.

Well, we have just lost our first match in a week short of 3 months so I'm fairly sure its panic stations at the moment.
I didn't say he was the one who most deserved to be sacked. I thought he was the most likely manager to be sacked.

You're still second and that was enough to sack the last manager ;)

I didn't say he was the one who most deserved to be sacked. I thought he was the most likely manager to be sacked.

You're still second and that was enough to sack the last manager ;)

Leave the football discussion to the grown ups eh?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First time ive ever been on Cardiff's official website. It's ******* horrible. They need a new IT team to give themselves a better website.
I think that's the standard website that most clubs use that aren't top 6 or so. I know most of the Championship websites are the same, just replace team name and team colours and you're good to go.

Is yours independently run?

Ha sorry I just deleted my post because I was basing it off the link provided. When I went to the home page for Cardiff it looked more like ours.

Ha sorry I just deleted my post because I was basing it off the link provided. When I went to the home page for Cardiff it looked more like ours.
All good, was just curious. It's only something I've noticed when visiting other teams sites. The bottom teams of the PL seem to have the same one as us and other Championship sides. Must just be the easiest way of doing it I guess.

I do agree that they aren't very good.

All good, was just curious. It's only something I've noticed when visiting other teams sites. The bottom teams of the PL seem to have the same one as us and other Championship sides. Must just be the easiest way of doing it I guess.

I do agree that they aren't very good.

Yeah must be a basic template that the FA provides or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back