The Manager Merry-go-Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looking at Cardiffs. It looks like it was developed by FLi which is owned by the football league.

So mainly lower league sides and clubs that have come up from the lower leagues in recent years use it.

Just looking at Cardiffs. It looks like it was developed by FLi which is owned by the football league.

So mainly lower league sides and clubs that have come up from the lower leagues in recent years use it.

Yeah, thought there'd be an official connection. Makes sense.

Some would say premature, but when you cant beat someone like Man United away you're skating on thin ice.

This post may be deleted before derby day. ;)

Wow, they were just starting to look decent.

They have 1 point from their last six league games and could only manage a draw and a loss from two games against a 3rd division side.

Looking decent they are not.

They have 1 point from their last six league games and could only manage a draw and a loss from two games against a 3rd division side.

In their last two league games they led at Old Trafford and against Liverpool.

Contrary to your belief, some sides don't care about the FA Cup, and that's just the way it is.

Contrary to your belief, some sides don't care about the FA Cup, and that's just the way it is.

If only you get points for leading a game. 1 point from 2 games = relegation form.

If Meulensteen didnt care about the only silverware they could win I'm pleased for their supporters as they are better with someone else.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If only you get points for leading a game. 1 point from 2 games = relegation form.

If Meulensteen didnt care about the only silverware they could win I'm pleased for their supporters as they are better with someone else.

I said they were looking better, those results do indicate an improvement in their form.

In your opinion.

I agree SM, the results may not have shown it but I thought they put up a great fight against us and United last week. With Mitroglou & Holtby coming in who knows, maybe those draws & close defeats would have started turning into wins.

What I can't understand is why they would sanction spending all that money on those players if they already knew Meulensteen wasn't their guy?

Ukrainian papers reporting that Konoplyanka's release clause drops to £8m on July 1st (hence why no-one could understand the owner not accepting £18m a few weeks ago), and that the player is still desperate to come to Liverpool. Fingers crossed.
Why is that in the manager merry go round thread?

Also if we make CL, I think our targets will be different.

Obviously they don't care about the Premier League either given they haven't won in it since New Years Day.

#hulllogic

If Berbatov was still at Fulham I think he would retire rather than do one of his training sessions.

Ha ha, I forgot about Berba. Would have been hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back